Phoenix Gold Australia's 12x 12" Elite's 24kw - 160.2dB @ 40Hz

Hi All,

It's been a crazy week and I know I'm skipping ahead to the end without brining you all up to sped with the build progress. We have tons of pics to put up, but thought you might want a sneak peek of the semi-finished project...

Enjoy the Vids!!!

More soon!

Scott

Another quick video from today...it was absolutely pouring rain outside, but luckily we snuck into the dB Drag Racing Pavilion to stay dry.

Here's what happened as soon as we turned it on:

We couldn't do too many demos since they were trying to do SQ judging and we kept drowning out the PA system too LOL!!!

That was OK though because the Finals for the Grand Master's Burnout Contest was on too, so we got to head over ands watch it ALL!!!

Enjoy!

Scott

absolutely beautiful construction. and an awesome way to fit that much equipment in that car!

Well gotta thank Hank Veach for the help with the math/ratios for the enclosure design! Also gotta thank Fab, Bec, Glenn, everyone at Stinger Australia and Phatt Audio, and everyone else that sacrificed all their free time, and put up with my mood swings to get this thing happening!!!

It's still not 100% Finished (but when are any builds LOL) and we'll take a quick break before adding some more final touches!

Stay tuned for more progress and more vids!

Cheers,

Scott

aussie girls are HOOTT

you gusy should come to aus, and bring us some audio lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived