Phoenix Gold Australia's 12x 12" Elite's 24kw - 160.2dB @ 40Hz

I need to learn how to do multiquotes LOL!!!

Thanks for the instant feedback guys, DAMN I didn't even get all the pics uploaded and dwright27 was already replying :P

We're got pretty high hopes for this build, but what I haven't mentioned yet is all the limitations we are faced with, which might make things a bit harder...

- this will be a DAILY driven vehicle so we need to keep it as drivable as possible

- we are NOT allowed to cut, weld or modify anything in the car (other than trim panels)

- car is still being driven throughout the week while this build is being done, so each weekend we have to get the car back to a drivable condition

- total system has to be relatively easy to remove which means no building the box inside the vehicle...it needs to be built in modules that can be assembled inside the car (like iKea)

So now...our goal of mid 150's with music seems a little more difficult, but with that much Vd we 'should' be OK!!!

Cheers,

Scott

Looks good but I have to say it OPEL :peepwall:

LOL that's a dirty word down here...it's a Holden Mate! :P

WE did have that car in the US. As a Saturn.

Still wish it was made.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Tubed in, looking awesome. Good worksmanship

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Looks good but I have to say it OPEL :peepwall:

LOL that's a dirty word down here...it's a Holden Mate! :P

Let me know if you ever come to Singapore, might be able to arrange a meetup with the local sound guys.

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

Very Nice!!! Looks like you are having lots of fun with the fam doing it!

:clapping:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Got a bit more done today. We started with a run to the hardware store for a new cordless drill and some supplies. Then we spent a couple hours cleaning up the garage and organising all the tools!

So after all that, we got the last of the bracing for the bottom box done. Then we cut the baffles and glued them together, so they should be all ready so we can router out the subwoofer holes first thing tomorrow.

So here's a few pics:

IMGP2947.jpg

IMGP2948.jpg

IMGP2949.jpg

IMGP2950.jpg

IMGP2951.jpg

IMGP2952.jpg

IMGP2953.jpg

IMGP2954.jpg

IMGP2955.jpg

IMGP2956.jpg

IMGP2957.jpg