Cars  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose

• 06 cobalt ss/sc
    • mazda rx8
    • 02 trd celica gts
    • 03 trd celica gts
    • 04 neon srt

I got smoked by an SRT-4 that shot flames and got sideways when he shifted 1st to 2nd. I still wouldn't own one. Most of the Neons have had the dog piss ran out of them. Would make me very wary to want up buy one IF I liked them.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Yea i want something that isn going to give me that many problems or major problens in the long run as for looks they all look nice my celica has yet to give me a problem but its my girlfriends now. I love the rx8 but the mpg is keeping me away since im getting around 26 city with my celica now. I know srts are fast but like you all have been saying ive heard nothing but bad things. I dont mind if its not fast fast lile the cobalt im not going to be racing (most of the time) lol jk but i would like a stylish, quick car, but reliability comes first. Thanks for the input guts leaning more towards the rx8 and cobalt.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Honesty the rx-8 will cost you more repair wise and is not a very comfy car. I was in love with it when it first came out. You've got a celixa right? If that was your choice id just put the money into yours. Id vote for the cobalt out of those cars.

i second this. If it's the ss then it's worth it. Not a fan of toyota or the rx-lates :drinks:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

i would go with the colbalt, friend of mine has had a colbalt(4 door) since it was brand new in '06 he has went from GR, Michigan to ATL, Georiga, at least 20 times. never had a problem with the car at all. and he drives it like he stole it, he drives around at 100+ mph's and takes corners like they are going out of style. all while getting great gas mileage, when he doesnt drive like a d bag he will get about 28+mpgs

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

tumblr_licowvvYT01qdhy1fo1_500.jpg

Lol

Yea its between rx8 and cobalt and yes the cobalt is an ss supercharged. The thing is what n8 said about the repairs on the rx8 scare me!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

i would go with the colbalt, friend of mine has had a colbalt(4 door) since it was brand new in '06 he has went from GR, Michigan to ATL, Georiga, at least 20 times. never had a problem with the car at all. and he drives it like he stole it, he drives around at 100+ mph's and takes corners like they are going out of style. all while getting great gas mileage, when he doesnt drive like a d bag he will get about 28+mpgs

I like the sound of this plus the superchrger noise would be pretty cool too lol just ssaying :)

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Archived