Which car should I choose? same question as the other guy :P

Which oneee???  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which car?

• 2001 SVT Ford Cobra
    • Dodge Neon SRT-4 Complete Mopar Stage 3RS

:P i vote the mustang only if you can afford thr gas on that v8 haha Plus without snow the rwd will thrive!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Judging by the picture as your av, I would say check the price on insurance on both. I think this may change your mind completely..on either car, but if I had to choose....there is no replacement for displacement.

Insurance isn't an issue man, you think i haven't thought of that? lol.I make enough to cover it, and i might have my parents add it to their policy and i'm DEFINITELY registering in their name, the insurance in new mexico is like 1/3 of what is here in arizona.

Besides that, i agree, the engine size is a major factor. But so is the power to weight ratio. If you compare the two of these as they sit now, the 350 HP SRT-4 will STOMP the stock cobra...UNTIL i can blow it. Another issue is the total package...the Stage 3RS SRTs come with racing seats/harnesses, race tuned suspension... etc... The cobra is totally factory, and is gonna need a lot of money dumped into it to get it to the point i want it to be.... and it's only getting older. I'm worried the technology isn't quite there either...

... <_<

Edit: what??? You're gonna reply like this and then say gas is the deal breaker????? lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Judging by the picture as your av, I would say check the price on insurance on both. I think this may change your mind completely..on either car, but if I had to choose....there is no replacement for displacement.

Insurance isn't an issue man, you think i haven't thought of that? lol.I make enough to cover it, and i might have my parents add it to their policy and i'm DEFINITELY registering in their name, the insurance in new mexico is like 1/3 of what is here in arizona.

Besides that, i agree, the engine size is a major factor. But so is the power to weight ratio. If you compare the two of these as they sit now, the 350 HP SRT-4 will STOMP the stock cobra...UNTIL i can blow it. Another issue is the total package...the Stage 3RS SRTs come with racing seats/harnesses, race tuned suspension... etc... The cobra is totally factory, and is gonna need a lot of money dumped into it to get it to the point i want it to be.... and it's only getting older. I'm worried the technology isn't quite there either...

... <_<

Edit: what??? You're gonna reply like this and then say gas is the deal breaker????? lol

I drive 45 miles everyday. NOT counting anywhere else i decide to go. I'd also be running premium in both cars, but the mustang is gonna cost a hell of a lot more. I'm WAY more concerned with the gas price than the cost of insurance, especially with my dad, a 50 year old man with a perfect driving record....as the primary driver.

it sounds like you want the neon from all your posts so go with what you want which sounds like the neon you wont be disappointed either way although most of us would take the mustang. It all comes down to the test drive. Drive both and see what you think Although that mustang is most likly going to be more reliable than the neon especially if your driving 45 miles a day

its a little of both i think ur highley underestimating how much a srt4 stage 3 torque steers especialy at 24 psi

The suspension is designed for it. Equal length half shafts, intermediate shaft, and torque dampeners. It's noticeable, but its not unmanagable. I test drove it.

Archived