Jump to content

Which car should I choose? same question as the other guy :P


Which oneee???  

57 members have voted

  1. 1. Which car?

    • 2001 SVT Ford Cobra
    • Dodge Neon SRT-4 Complete Mopar Stage 3RS


Recommended Posts

Posted

you gotta get the cobra man. especially if you are gonna blow it. id get my girlfriend a dodge neon.

Posted

Good lookin car man. Much better choice than the dodge. I went to the pavilions last night(got rained out) and saw the middle eastern guys with all their toys. Where do they get all their money? One of em had a badass C63, like REAL badass.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Now have fun kid and dont blow it up.... Hate to see a beautiful car get blown up. If I was you I would put a ford 9in in there and hit the strips. It depends what your plans on doing with it though. I absolutely hate fords but I love cobras and lightnings. The only thing I say ford did a good job on is the ford 9in rear end. But No need to start a big arguement about that. :clapping:

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Posted

Now have fun kid and dont blow it up.... Hate to see a beautiful car get blown up. If I was you I would put a ford 9in in there and hit the strips. It depends what your plans on doing with it though. I absolutely hate fords but I love cobras and lightnings. The only thing I say ford did a good job on is the ford 9in rear end. But No need to start a big arguement about that. :clapping:

Um what about the invention of the modern day assembly line....yeah that was Henry Ford's contribution to the world. How about the 428 Cobra-Jet and Super Cobra-Jet engines in the 60's. What about the mustang 3 years before the camaro? Ford has done alot more than make a bulletproof rear end. Do you even know WHAT makes the 9 inch so special? I'm not a ford nuthugger, but I can definitely appreciate the contributions they've made to the industry.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Can it bass race? :lol:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

Good lookin car man. Much better choice than the dodge. I went to the pavilions last night(got rained out) and saw the middle eastern guys with all their toys. Where do they get all their money? One of em had a badass C63, like REAL badass.

The white AMG one? with the carbon fiber lips? And i have NO IDEA how those guys made their money. it is scottsdale so idk, i expect them to be rich living over there. but still, i've seen an orange lambo lp640, nissan nissmo GTR spec V, and an f430 spyder. It's crazy seeing cars like that driven on the street. I'm in new mexico right now, that's where this cobra was, but next weekend or the weekend after i'll probably bring it down there.

Posted

not a fan of convertibles at all but nice choice! The cobra will be more reliable in the long run than a built up srt-4. Plus the 4.6 32v with headers, nice exhaust work sound fuckin sick imo. I'm more of GM guy but the cobras and mach1's have the old F bodies beat on exhaust note imo. Those 4.6s will make good power even staying n/a. cams, tune, head work and exhaust those engines will make 500hp w/o a s/c or turbo. I know a local with a built 4.6 32v running a single turbo(its a strip car) running 10s all day long, but he's using a modern 9"

good luck man!

Posted

Good lookin car man. Much better choice than the dodge. I went to the pavilions last night(got rained out) and saw the middle eastern guys with all their toys. Where do they get all their money? One of em had a badass C63, like REAL badass.

The white AMG one? with the carbon fiber lips? And i have NO IDEA how those guys made their money. it is scottsdale so idk, i expect them to be rich living over there. but still, i've seen an orange lambo lp640, nissan nissmo GTR spec V, and an f430 spyder. It's crazy seeing cars like that driven on the street. I'm in new mexico right now, that's where this cobra was, but next weekend or the weekend after i'll probably bring it down there.

Yes the one that had the carbon fiber lips. It sounded effing wicked when he revved it. My buddies think it MAY have had an orange wrap on it at some point. He was hanging out with a guy with a SERIOUSLY cammed up Charger and a green wrapped Challenger. The Challenger has 00 on the side and QUAATAR on the license plate. It rained and they were doing donuts in the parking lot which I've NEVER seen at the Pavillions before.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

not a fan of convertibles at all but nice choice! The cobra will be more reliable in the long run than a built up srt-4. Plus the 4.6 32v with headers, nice exhaust work sound fuckin sick imo. I'm more of GM guy but the cobras and mach1's have the old F bodies beat on exhaust note imo. Those 4.6s will make good power even staying n/a. cams, tune, head work and exhaust those engines will make 500hp w/o a s/c or turbo. I know a local with a built 4.6 32v running a single turbo(its a strip car) running 10s all day long, but he's using a modern 9"

good luck man!

Thanks man! haha i'm digging it. I wouldn't have gone with the convertible either, but the price was right. and with the windows down and the roll bar they have, it doesn't look half bad with the top down. the mileage is a little high but the car fax shows it got a new tranny and clutch like 40K miles ago. So it's not toooo bad. I LOVE the stock exhuast note. I'm gonna a full exhuast system first, then start looking at a kenne bell kit. I'd like to keep it N/A, but i don't know, i love SC mustangs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2707 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...