Which car should I choose? same question as the other guy :P

Which oneee???  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which car?

• 2001 SVT Ford Cobra
    • Dodge Neon SRT-4 Complete Mopar Stage 3RS

They buy wrecked cars at auction, fix cosmetics and sell the cars to unknowing buyers....

You know what we learn in service writing as part of technical customer service?

People don't write reviews for good experiences. People who are upset are the ones who take the time to go online and rant and rave and BS when they are upset about a repair bill. Besides, last time i checked, we have 4 stars.

and on top of all of this, i just work there for the 6 months experience for my msat. I will NOT continue there after UTI. Its a part time job right now.

http://www.autopi.com/ASEcertifications.htm

If a Technician is certified in all of the 8 areas, he is then know as a ASE Master Certified Technician. A Master Certification is very difficult to accomplish. Most repair shops do not employ a Master Technicians. If they do, the Master Technician is usually the highest paid Technician and works on the most complicated repairs.

LoL. Then why the hell would you want this?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

http://www.autopi.com/ASEcertifications.htm

If a Technician is certified in all of the 8 areas, he is then know as a ASE Master Certified Technician. A Master Certification is very difficult to accomplish. Most repair shops do not employ a Master Technicians. If they do, the Master Technician is usually the highest paid Technician and works on the most complicated repairs.

LoL. Then why the hell would you want this?

Because DEALERSHIPS hire Master Techs. Dealearships are where the money is. Qualified technicians with all the specialty tools and reference materials to complete technical jobs. Hell you can't even swap power window CMs on two audis of the same year and same model withouth taking it to a dealership to have it reprogrammed to the ECU with propriety software and hardware. DEALERSHIPS and REPAIR SHOPS are the diffrence between TECHNICIANS and MECHANICS. The other difference is the pay check, why don't you google the average salary of a BMW Master Tech, or Ford Master tech or what i'm shooting for, Porsche Master tech.

I'm going to bed now, i have class in the morning. So any more shit talking / bad mouthing / doubt is gonna have to wait until tomorrow night.

They buy wrecked cars at auction, fix cosmetics and sell the cars to unknowing buyers....

You know what we learn in service writing as part of technical customer service?

People don't write reviews for good experiences. People who are upset are the ones who take the time to go online and rant and rave and BS when they are upset about a repair bill. Besides, last time i checked, we have 4 stars.

and on top of all of this, i just work there for the 6 months experience for my msat. I will NOT continue there after UTI. Its a part time job right now.

The reviews I read were customers that had been blatantly lied to and ripped off. They werent aware that they would find a CLEAN car fax car with obvious signs of collision.

One customer went as far as to sell his car sure ge would purchase one from them. He lived in at Louis and caught a plane, expecting to get the car checked out by a DIFFERENT mechanic. His car was sold while he was en route. Seems shady as fuck to me.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

its a stage 3 pushin a little more hp than the one ur lookin at on less psi and has a complete racing suspension on it

Well idk what to tell you. I didn't find the torque steer to be that awful. The solid mounts and torque dampener really help.

im callin :bull: solid motor mounts r u kidding me if it had solid motor mounts the car would break ur wrist

and yeah what dealer ship do u work at

This really made me laugh... Solid motor and trans mounts prevent the engine from jerking as torque is applied to the drive train. The movement of the engine and trans is what causes conditions like wheel hop. This affects steering feedback and causes rack and pinion movement and vibrations through the car. The more torque applied to the road, the less applied to other components of the car, and the less applied to the driver. Look up EVERY stage 1 kit for the SRT-4s...Mopar AND AGP both include solid motor and trans mounts in their very first stage. The half shafts of the SRT-4 are also designed to prevent torque steer, and the Mopar S3 improves the CV dampening effect with the suspension, bushings, and mounts.

its a stage 3 pushin a little more hp than the one ur lookin at on less psi and has a complete racing suspension on it

Well idk what to tell you. I didn't find the torque steer to be that awful. The solid mounts and torque dampener really help.

im callin :bull: solid motor mounts r u kidding me if it had solid motor mounts the car would break ur wrist

and yeah what dealer ship do u work at

Lol i think he is talking about how the steering wheel is attached.

No i was talking about the engine and trans mounts, but that brings a good point, the S3RS also has urethane rack and pinion bushings as opposed to rubber, much more solid, much less torque steer.

Watch out this kid is gonna drop some big dough on some cars... Shoot idk how he does it goes to school and goes to work and makes enough cash to buy a mustang cobra or neon srtr3... TOTAL :bull: Shoot I make 12 dollars an hour work everyday after school during the week from 3 to 7 and every weekend 8 to 5. I have insurance to pay for, fixing crap on the jeep, lunch, dinner, tobacco, and gas. And I still come out in the shit end. after each month I average about 100 bucks extra cash. So this kid must be getting it preety big sweepin some floors and changing oil to have enough money for a mustang cobra.... Watch this kid get a honda civic I lmao...

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Watch out this kid is gonna drop some big dough on some cars... Shoot idk how he does it goes to school and goes to work and makes enough cash to buy a mustang cobra or neon srtr3... TOTAL :bull: Shoot I make 12 dollars an hour work everyday after school during the week from 3 to 7 and every weekend 8 to 5. I have insurance to pay for, fixing crap on the jeep, lunch, dinner, tobacco, and gas. And I still come out in the shit end. after each month I average about 100 bucks extra cash. So this kid must be getting it preety big sweepin some floors and changing oil to have enough money for a mustang cobra.... Watch this kid get a honda civic I lmao...

Who the FUCK are you? and why would i downgrade to a civic from the car i have now? Do you pay rent? I don't, it's part of my student loans that are differed 5 years after i graduate. I don't smoke, and i eat fast food all day. My car isn't a piece of shit and i don't have to dump money into repairing it. you don't know anything about me or the money i make, and you definitely don't know anything about my resources and financial capability. Ever think maybe i've been saving up cash from my first job in HS until now? Ever think maybe my grandparents and parents give me money for birthdays and christmas?? No. You don't THINK at all. you come here and run your mouth about shit you don't know anything about. Honestly, i think you're jealous.

Archived