AI James Posted October 22, 2006 Author Report Posted October 22, 2006 lmfao, thats gotta be a bullhit urban legend. I've downed 6 redbulls in 14 minutes before 6 redbulls is barely 2 large Rockstars nah it probably happened but that wasnt the whole story... 6 redbulls alone shouldnt kill you... that kid was probably like 100lb, had heart problems, was just running alot, and was on steroids or something thats the only way i could see it ever happen
RichardXTC Posted October 22, 2006 Report Posted October 22, 2006 wats that one???supposedly if you down pop rocks then soda your stomach will explodebwahahah thats something the myth busters must test lol 2 X 15inch XTB subs1 X Solar Audio 5000dVids:<a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.1.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.1.wmv</a><a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.2.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.2.wmv</a>
emperorjj1 Posted October 22, 2006 Report Posted October 22, 2006 acord man editing my quote? J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
AI James Posted October 22, 2006 Author Report Posted October 22, 2006 no my dumb tired ass posted my reply in your quote like a dummy
RichardXTC Posted October 22, 2006 Report Posted October 22, 2006 LOL so you do get tired ha ha. 2 X 15inch XTB subs1 X Solar Audio 5000dVids:<a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.1.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.1.wmv</a><a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.2.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.2.wmv</a>
AI James Posted October 22, 2006 Author Report Posted October 22, 2006 who doesnt? I'm just alot less then others
RichardXTC Posted October 22, 2006 Report Posted October 22, 2006 you remind me of chuck norris 2 X 15inch XTB subs1 X Solar Audio 5000dVids:<a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.1.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.1.wmv</a><a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.2.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.2.wmv</a>
93Cutty Posted October 22, 2006 Report Posted October 22, 2006 I used to be addicted to those things, 3 and 4 red bulls a day and maybe a diet coke or pepsi and another monster sugar free or something and I would have chest pains and be like buzzed all day and stuff, if I missed a day of no caffeine I would have a hella headache. I so far about 4 months now have not had anything caffeine, no tea, no yummy frappacino, no nothin.. It was a hard road but now I'm over it, water and the occasional diet caff. free pepsi for me. Yay.
RichardXTC Posted October 22, 2006 Report Posted October 22, 2006 lol that sucks!!! why did you get so addicted??? 2 X 15inch XTB subs1 X Solar Audio 5000dVids:<a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.1.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.1.wmv</a><a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.2.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.2.wmv</a>
emperorjj1 Posted October 22, 2006 Report Posted October 22, 2006 lol like any drug when taken in excess for an extended period of time you body gets used to it. J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.