Im a true caffiend I fill up a one gallon jug with diet pepsi at 7 eleven every morning before work and down a monster tallcan before work everyday sometimes when im broke i convince myself that i have a headache and pop acouple exedrins  :-X oh well its hard out here for a tile setter

RED BULL and RED BULL sugar free are good.  I also like the regular Monster and full throttle energy drinks.  The NASTY SHIT to me would be SOBES superman drink, it comes in a white can and  it tastes like a couple tootsie roll suckers mixed up in a blender with a red bull. 

I'm pretty sure it'll grow hair on your balls!

have you tried the full throttle slush from sonic? its not bad but i dont really like energy drinks so....

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

bookoo is nasty, i hate that Squirt lemon taste

:( BOOKU does taste nasty...  :o but boy does it have kick!!!  :o

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

im not to into regular Full Throttle, soi probably wouldnt like it, but if its the Fury, i gotta get some of that

ya its the full throttle fury... we just put some squirts of the syrup and add slush... since i dont really like the taste i took a shot of the syrup when i was all tired and boy did that wake me up :^ tasted sorta like cough syrup thou

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol to be honest i could probably get you a box of the syrup for at price...

Archived