Sonic Electronix

yes 4 3 ways one in each door im not to fimilar with an electronic x over

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Yes i have 2 6ch zapcos for sale.

They will do what you need.

Check for sale section

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

One thing I can think of, is get a 2 2 channel amps, run the tweet midrange of one channel, and woofer off the other, and have a crossover for the tweet and midrange, so they split power puting them near best for rms, as well as the woofer.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Wow. Not going to get technical about it. To maintain full control. You can use two of Rays 6 channels. One for front and ome for the rear set. I am sure these amps will have mode than enough crossover points and power to optimize your set up.

If your looking for the cheapest way out.

I can build you custom xover boxes for each set.

Built for your speakers.

Pricing would start at 90.00 per pair

So 180.00 plus shipping and you can have custom passives.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i kinda like the idea of 3 4 channel amps i feel like that would give me the best way to fine tune every speaker. sat and thought about it for a bit and it wouldnt really be that hard to set up front left right and rear. now im just trying to find a 4 channel amp that does at most 100 rms x 4 true power. another that does like 40 x 4 and another that does like 20. so this might be fun

Edited by hifonics10

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I would be leary of those tweeters. if you spend just a little more you could have a tweeter with better power handling. Here is what I would reccomend.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=275-070

I have four of these in my car and sound fantastic for how much I spent. All the speakers in my car are from partsexpress and I couldn't be happier. Only my 18s” and my tweets are dayton though. Lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

I would be leary of those tweeters. if you spend just a little more you could have a tweeter with better power handling. Here is what I would reccomend.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=275-070

I have four of these in my car and sound fantastic for how much I spent. All the speakers in my car are from partsexpress and I couldn't be happier. Only my 18s” and my tweets are dayton though. Lol

id really love to have both of those 6 channel amps but i rather not spend over 600 on amps for just mids and highs

thinking about switching the dayton tweaters to these

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=264-834&scqty=4

// how do u like those dayton 18s my cousin was looking into them but wasnt sure

Edited by hifonics10