Ok so I know there are a lot of SMD members that are in the path of this monster of a storm. I hope everyone is safe and comes through ok both themselves and their families. My shop is located in Salisbury, MD and we are in the direct path of Irene and it's expected to be a cat 2 or 3 by the time it hits us... the thing is, we haven't had a hurricane really do anything to us in over 40 years so this is not good. They have already ordered MANDATORY evactuations for Ocean City, MD (very close to me about 20 minutes) by 5pm today NOBODY can be on the island, as well as just about every county around us, and they have even started evacuations in Salisbury... so yea. This is very new to us.

I can only say that I hope everyone in the Carolinas, VA, MD, DE, NJ, NY, PA, and points northward do the right thing to protect themselves and families... forget the material things as they can be replaced, but you cannot replace your own life.

BE SAFE!

DJ, You are the first man. You all watch your butts! This thing is flopping back and forth as far as severity, but still going to be strong.

Fortunately, working for NOAA, I will be at work all weekend lol. Hope this building is hurricane proof. We know it isn't to earthquake proof!

Make sure you stock up on the essentials! :drinks:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

ima turn my system on sonic boom will deflect its path

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

It going to hit us sometime sat morning. Hopefully she wont hit us to hard.

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

i am hoping this storm will be like all the rest we have had. just a bit of rain and some wind but nothing that does real damage.stay safe everyone. i know we stay stocked on food and drink and can cook with and without power.(gotta love camping stoves)

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

I am in Norfolk VA, A part called "Ocean View" cause we can see the ocean, I am stocked, cocked and ready to roll, I hope! I hope EVERYBODY on the east coast stays safe and is careful!!!

I wish I could convert my 3500 watts into power for my lil house, lol!

Pontiac Grand Prix GT
400a Mean Machine alt.

EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2
DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweets
Norfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishova
http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]

i am hoping this storm will be like all the rest we have had. just a bit of rain and some wind but nothing that does real damage.stay safe everyone. i know we stay stocked on food and drink and can cook with and without power.(gotta love camping stoves)

Generator is your friend. So glad it came with the house when we had it built! Have used it so much lately!! lol 8)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown