WTB BIG SUBWOOFER MOTORS!

Im looking into building a pair of one off 15" subwoofers for my wife's blazer to compete in SSNW. Show me what you got and we can go from there!

I am trying to find a 4" coil motor setup, they will be in the universal 12 spoke baskets.

Thanks

Mike

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

• 2 weeks later...

could the 2 tsns be made into dc lvl 6 HMM tempting

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

I've got a solo x 18 motor if you're interested. It's a triple stack of 3/4" slugs, 10-3/4" in diameter. It takes a 3.5" coil and weighs in at 83lbs. Pics can be see here. I can do $275 shipped for the motor alone. If you want the basket and motor as pictured I can do that for $325 shipped. One thing I would like to note is the biggest spider you can fit on a standard 12 spoke basket is 8". The best x-max you can do with a 4" coil on a 8" spider is about 18mm. If you're looking to build a high x-max beast your best bet is the Ascendant Audio 6 spoke basket (SMD basket) or the old SoundStream XXX basket. Both of which will take a 10"+ spider. Good luck with your venture. PM if interested. :drinks:

Edited by onebadmonte

I've got a solo x 18 motor if you're interested. It's a triple stack of 3/4" slugs, 10-3/4" in diameter. It takes a 3.5" coil and weighs in at 83lbs. Pics can be see here. I can do $275 shipped for the motor alone. If you want the basket and motor as pictured I can do that for $325 shipped. One thing I would like to note is the biggest spider you can fit on a standard 12 spoke basket is 8". The best x-max you can do with a 4" coil on a 8" spider is about 18mm. If you're looking to build a high x-max beast your best bet is the Ascendant Audio 6 spoke basket (SMD basket) or the old SoundStream XXX basket. Both of which will take a 10"+ spider. Good luck with your venture. PM if interested. :drinks:

i've got a 2nd solo-x 18 motor and a pair of t3 tsns 15 baskets(10.25" spider landing) i can sell as well :)

it will take some work but build these right BUT they have SERIOUS potential. These solo-x motors are stronger than ia wardens :)

Edited by profundus-sanus
sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

The Solo X motors are beasts and make some monster subs. But only Dave at PSI has the coils to build them. Linky I was selling my two TSNS motors for a while for $425 shipped, but I'm not in the states to ship them.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Yes, they can be reconed with a drop in of a DC Lvl 6. or a T3 TSNS. or custom Fi audio recone, and so can many other companies can,

im wanting 240 for each. doesnt include shipping... and shipping this bitches are a bitch lol

most likely imma run them if no one buys.

Yes, they can be reconed with a drop in of a DC Lvl 6. or a T3 TSNS. or custom Fi audio recone, and so can many other companies can,

im wanting 240 for each. doesnt include shipping... and shipping this bitches are a bitch lol

You got the old TSNS or the new TSNS motors? If you have the old ones I may be interested when I get back. Always wanted 4 of these but could never find them when I wanted them.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

according to rusty the lvl 6 is too big for the tsns motor.