Sonic Electronix

So i just recently installed my T2652-S off a punch 400 4 channel amp. at all levels of volume (even 0) i have a static sound comming from all the speakers. the sound doesn't get louder as i increase the volume. ive wired everything right and i have a very good ground for the amp. any ideas?

thanks

Still there if you unplug the rca's.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

If its still there with the rca's unplugged it has to be a problem in between the amp and speakers. Check your gains and all your wires in between you speakers and amp. Are your crossovers wire up right?

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

If its still there with the rca's unplugged it has to be a problem in between the amp and speakers. Check your gains and all your wires in between you speakers and amp. Are your crossovers wire up right?

yeah i made sure of it, do you think the fact that my ground crosses over my rca's? i've heard people having static sounds from that.

Im pretty sure my amp would go into protect if anything was wired wrong.

yeah i made sure of it, do you think the fact that my ground crosses over my rca's? i've heard people having static sounds from that.

not if is still happens with your RCAs unplugged.

not necessarily.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

not if is still happens with your RCAs unplugged.

not necessarily.

my two cross overs are wired right, im going to try the ground rca idea. give me 2 min