Second Skin Audio

Can I do this with (4) 18's?

I have nothing to add, but those first two setups seem badass. Is that what they call a "isobaric" enclosure or something of the sort?

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I have nothing to add, but those first two setups seem badass. Is that what they call a "isobaric" enclosure or something of the sort?

Do you ever post anything useful.. HOLY SHIT!! Please dont ask a question in another persons thread... damn son :noob:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Yes sir! But the more scientific name is compound. And the top picture is a push-pull configuration!

Edit: add quote

Edited by FreekDesignz

Do you ever post anything useful.. HOLY SHIT!! Please dont ask a question in another persons thread... damn son :noob:

Oh chill out bro.. I think he was asking me anyway. :drinks:

I would imagine this would come from experience as i've had no experience with these types of boxes. Im not sure on their efficiency over a regular flat wall/ported box. Heres some reading material if interested to help:

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/boxes2.asp

It says "you will need two woofers vs. one and the output will be the same."

This means that (2) of my 18's in this configuration will have the same output as (1) 18" is a standard configuration?

Ouch... Damn i felt that

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

It says "you will need two woofers vs. one and the output will be the same."

This means that (2) of my 18's in this configuration will have the same output as (1) 18" is a standard configuration?

From my understanding, correct me if I'm wrong, Isobaric enclosures are used when you don't have a lot of room to work with. For instance, in a single cab pick up, if you wanted to have a 18" in there, you obviously wouldn't have enough room for the enclosure. So you build a box 1/2 the size and make it isobaric, as to get the equivilent output of 1 18 with full box volume.

Edited by LoudBurp

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.