My car is automatic and its pretty fast. I just took out a loan to get a system and fix my car up some. I personally can't save money. Some can some can't I guess I'm one of the second

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

plus, an auto "sports car" ... is just kinda.... wrong :shrug:

My toyota Celica is an auto. I don't consider it a sports car. But my insurance does. So technically, some "sports cars" in automatic aren't bad lol.

unless its a GT4, its not a sports car, its a 2 door Camry.

Pretty much. It's a gt hatchback. But tell that to my insurance. I wish I could drop the all-trac motor into it.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Im 16 or i would. I can probably get 2 for my truck. and i guess make payments to my parents.. Sadly i only make about 350 a month <_<

Man, when I was 16 I had a 1992 Formula Firebird and a 1990 300zx. I got both these cars for $500 a piece. Look into local auctions and there are also companies that buy wrecked cars from insurance companies. I got the Firebird from a friend of my dad who tows cars for a living and the owner never paid the tow bill. The 300z came from a sherriff auction, it was involved in a drug bust and no body wanted to bid on it because it had 140K+ miles on it. I also used to go down to a place called "Best Wrecks" and buy wrecked cars and trucks for 30-50% of their retail value. Then I would buy all the parts to put them back together and sell them and make a killing.

Just some things I used to do to earn my own cash without having to be dependent off of my parents. I also never had to take out a loan or save up for a very long amount of time. Sure the first car I did took 6 months to completly fix, but after I sold it, I had all the cash I needed to immediatly buy the next car and the parts to fix it.

Edited by LoudBurp

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

Who said i wanted a sports car??? i could care less about Manuel. I just want a car a little better than my dented up truck? Im so sorry i dont live up to your "Sports car" standard... Damn

Also the first one, Is a Manuel i really wanted that one too... I could careless about auto and shit. i just want a better car and a gas saver??

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

The first one is a Mexican? :D Manual, not Manuel

I'm gonna head to the local credit union tomorrow to see about a loan on a used car, 2.99% interest on 36 month loans. My credit is kinda bad though so who knows if they will even give me one. I love my Caddy but its got 164k and more and more things are failing on it. I'm looking into a 2005 Monte Carlo LS, really want an 06 Trailblazer (found one with 90k and only $10k) but gas wise it wouldn't be a wise choice.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Who said i wanted a sports car??? i could care less about Manuel. I just want a car a little better than my dented up truck? Im so sorry i dont live up to your "Sports car" standard... Damn

Also the first one, Is a Manuel i really wanted that one too... I could careless about auto and shit. i just want a better car and a gas saver??

Easy there killer, no need to get all defensive :werd_msword:

and an eclipse is a "sportier" car.

but whatttever. good luck finding what you're searching for, whatever it may be. :shrug:

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

OP, like I said before look into local auctions (sherriff, public, and private). If your good with fixing cars look into wrecked vehicals (clean titles obviously bring more that salvage titles) You will find a range of many different cars, trucks, ect. I was able to make a good amount of cash when I was your age doing this. Yes, you might have to wake up extreamly early for an auction, but so what. Where do you think used car dealerships get their cars? Its a way to skip the middle-man and save a bunch of money.

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

Easy there killer, no need to get all defensive :werd_msword:

and an eclipse is a "sportier" car.

but whatttever. good luck finding what you're searching for, whatever it may be. :shrug:

i want a coupe :D is that a little better?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

OP, like I said before look into local auctions (sherriff, public, and private). If your good with fixing cars look into wrecked vehicals (clean titles obviously bring more that salvage titles) You will find a range of many different cars, trucks, ect. I was able to make a good amount of cash when I was your age doing this. Yes, you might have to wake up extreamly early for an auction, but so what. Where do you think used car dealerships get their cars? Its a way to skip the middle-man and save a bunch of money.

I know the auctioneer that does them. I guess i could try that out

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE