Yea, i bought it from an actual company, not ebay, so thats good...

They said if i havent got it by monday, they will resend it, then whenever i get the 2nd box, just send it back, and also they'd work with me on my next order. :)

So they are def. taking care of me, but ups can suck all my nuts!

Can anyone guess whats in all this?! :)

Posted Image

Ok, no sooner than i got off the phone with the lady at grunion, i get a call from work saying i have two boxes via ups. I knew my valves were out for delivery, so i knew one of them was them. The other box, i was praying was my cylinders. I drive up to work, and sure enough, my cylinders, and pressure switch. :) I called Grunion back, and told the what was up, and they were again very cool about the situation, and still insisted on hooking me up on my next order to make up for the trouble. I am hoping for free shipping when i order my brackets for the cylinders for 3day on the 20th. :) Also, i got my tracking number today for my compressor which is showing an estd delivery date of the 20th. via DHL.

So today, i got my 4 cylinders, 8 valves, and 165on 200off pressure switch. B) Pics...

Yea, thats right. my lsot box came in...

Posted Image

My rear 3" cylinders.

Posted Image

Close up

Posted Image

My front 4" cylinders

Posted Image

Close up

Posted Image

I will be wiring them up today so they'll all be ready when the last bit of stuff gets here...

Posted Image

Another shot of the valve. These things are BIG, and HEAVY.

Posted Image

A shot of the pressure switch

Posted Image

And lastly, a group shot of everything i have in excluding the tank, which is in the car.

Posted Image

Archived