Thanks bro!!!

I ordered y fitting kit from fbi via 2day shipping, and they shipped it ground wth an est delivery of the 26th. I called them, and they were hella cool, and are overnighting me another one. That is what i call good business!

Should be here tomorrow.

So tonight, i cam going to put the cans in, wire up, and mount the compressor, wire up the switchbox/valves. Then saturday night when i get off, i will run the air lines, and should be finished. Granted everything goes well. I might can even get the air lines ran before i go to work at 2. Depends on how early ups delivers.

good luck with those rear LCA bolt/bushings...

those are usaly what bites every civic owner in the @ss.... seized bolt/bushing.... :( ive had the problems on both of my civics.

so just be sure when instaled what ever to use pleanty of ANTISEIZE all over the bolt! cause the threads are not what seizes but its the bolt part that goes thru the bushing. it seizes right in thier. same as the TOE adjusters.

my 99civic only had one LCA bolt seized that i just worked around, and one Toe adjuster bolt/bushing seized up...

but with my 94civic, 3 outta the 4 Toe adjuster bolts where seized, and both LCA strut bolts where seized. had to cut off and press in new bushings :(

and well one thing im sure ill have to do all over again cause i swaped friends stock struts and LCAs and didnt mess with the LCA/strut bolt and just swaped the whole LCA assembly with the strut on it.LOL

didnt want to have to spend another 40bucks on 2 bushings and then have to cut and press them out and new ones in...

major PITA!!!!!!!!!!

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

dudes ass deep in his trunk and whatnot trying to get er doooone!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I get off work at 10pm, have to be back at work at 9am. The hardware store closes at 10pm also. I ahve brandy(wife) running and getting every fittin ic an think of i need aside form whats in the fbss kit.

When i get off, i am going to start, and do what i can tonight b4 i run out of parts, or fall asleep under the car.

We'll see how this goes. I may have to finish tomorrow evening after work.

cylinder bottom hole. Like was said put a filter in it. If you plug it the cylinder wont move. it will suck in push out air depending on the direction the shaft is moving. That clyinder is a dual acting cylinder. they are used for machinery and the shaft is controled with air in both directions. in a single acting cylinder the shaft is returned with a spring. With that cylinder and some extra valving you could "Dog leg" the rear corner. Thats sucking the wheel up into the fenderwell while the car is lifted and moving. its pretty cool.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

Archived