CJs F150- 8/10..1 9k??? Nope....2!!!!

Ok so I lied, I took one break before this and one of my dogs decided to come sit with me.

8f7859ea.jpg

So to explain what the hell I have done in this pic.

I am tired of trying to stuff 2-3 wires into 1 small push terminal, so what I decided to do was to solder my jumper wires directly to the leads where they solder to the top of the push terminals. I can now just use the push terminals for my sub to sub jumpers.

fd103ca0.jpg

0130c52f.jpg

1 Down

9cd3f82a.jpg

Butt Shot.

c40c2f80.jpg

11ba689e.jpg

Had techforce make some custom logos for me.

c749e1f7.jpg

ff24a73f.jpg

More Butt shots

7dd387ca.jpg

eb3eca28.jpg

This is what has taken me so damn long. The baffle bracing wouldnt work the way I originally planned so I had to modify it.

2840ff70.jpg

99a71dd3.jpg

d4f3b49a.jpg

3ec09553.jpg

fd323730.jpg

I like the blue Carbon Kevlar D-caps. Nice touch with the Custom blue logo on them. U have all blue stuff and Jeff as all green. If only your baskets were blue. That would make those subs that much sexier. haha

Gets those things up and running ASAP i wanna see vids. haha

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

I'd look for the monkey jerking off emoticon, but I don't have time, it's time to go home! HOWEVER! Damn that's sexy! Logos, subs, install, everything. I cringed a little when I saw that brace so close to the sub surrounds, but I trust you know what you're doing!

Baseball is win...............ALWAYS!!!! Can't wait till baseball season starts again. Wish I played, but I don't. I just sit on the couch intently watching my Giants and analyzing the game! I used to be a catcher, well in high school of course, and I didn't think school was worth the time cause all I wanted to do was play baseball. Little did I know! Anyway, that's cool that you play!!

Ok back on topic! MOAR MOAR MOAR!! :popcorn:

no vid with the m2s playing? wtf mate!

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Archived