CJs F150- 8/10..1 9k??? Nope....2!!!!

That all looks like it took a lot of time. Looks real good too

Alot of time and careful work. Biggest pain is how many times I had to take the bracket and alts off in the process of getting it all to fit.

Very nice fab work, man. Looks like it worth the hard work.

Just from a short test drive it is going to be well worth it. I have the Singer 350 and mechman 270 on there right now. I only have 1 adjustable voltage module so for testing I just have them running at stock internal regulated voltage of 14.8. Only ran a single jumper from the 270(3rd alt) to the 350 and have 3 runs of 2/0 running to the back from there. Full tilt test had drop from 14.6 to 14.0. Once I get the second 350 and have them both externally regulated for adjustable voltage and add 3 more runs of power to the back batteries and maybe a few more grounds to the frame, my voltage should stay very high.

BEAST WORK BRO! Keep it up

Thanks!

Looks interesting, great metal/fab work bro once it is all done its going to be worth it and then you can see how ur gas mileage does.

Oh gas mileage is gonna be gone. Should have everything up an running in about 2 weeks. Have to get the new alt in and get a dual adjustable voltage module.

Don't forget to vote for me in sotm!!!

Very nice work man, like I said when you get comfortable enough in your metal working skills I want one. Did you have to move anything from the factory computer or any other engine components?

I have.faith.you will get it down quick and I want a homie hook up on your first one even.though I.need a 3rd alt lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Very nice work man, like I said when you get comfortable enough in your metal working skills I want one. Did you have to move anything from the factory computer or any other engine components?

I have.faith.you will get it down quick and I want a homie hook up on your first one even.though I.need a 3rd alt lol

Whenever I take the bracket off next week, I will make a template of all of the pieces and then I will just have to get some plate to cut the pieces out of.

I had to take the oil filler extension neck off and just zip tie a few wires out of the way. The only custom work you may have to do is some grinding on a bolt on the engine block that may want to rub on the belt. I have a new pulley on order that should fix that problem without having to do any grinding but just know that it is a possibility.

Archived