CJs F150- 8/10..1 9k??? Nope....2!!!!

You waiting for the m2s? Or just wanting stock lvl 4s? Sorry you didn't win last month man I tried, I called and texted all my friends I knew on Smd to have them vote for you. You deserved it big time. Are you running.jumpers between your alts? I'm not and have seen lots of people are I wanna see what the purpouse of it is. You can text me or respond here dosnt matter. Someone is gonna be getting way loud, I just wish I had all the room you did but on second chance I don't cause I can fiberglass alot more on my front doors than you so its kinda a wash. I've been debating doing a center console like you too. Was it hard to tap into the factory AC? And do you have column or console shifter?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

You waiting for the m2s? Or just wanting stock lvl 4s? Sorry you didn't win last month man I tried, I called and texted all my friends I knew on Smd to have them vote for you. You deserved it big time. Are you running.jumpers between your alts? I'm not and have seen lots of people are I wanna see what the purpouse of it is. You can text me or respond here dosnt matter. Someone is gonna be getting way loud, I just wish I had all the room you did but on second chance I don't cause I can fiberglass alot more on my front doors than you so its kinda a wash. I've been debating doing a center console like you too. Was it hard to tap into the factory AC? And do you have column or console shifter?

I appreciate all of the help with SOTM last month! Looks like I need it again though. Jeff got the win and deserved it. Just to show what kind of guy he is, he is sending me a roll of XS wire from the prize. He is a stand up guy and a good friend.

I have a very interesting way that I am going to hook up the alts. I am going to basically make a buss bar to connect them and drill and tap holes for some bolts to go through and then just put the ring terminals onto the bolts for the wire running to the back.

I did not tap into the AC anywhere. And my shifter is on the column.

So your column didn't have rear firing AC vents? And your lucky you have a column shifter mine is on the console so its gonna limit what I can do if I ever make a custom console

Just gonna have to get creative and work around it. I know it can be done. What I would do is lay out the top of the console where the shifter is and then cut a 3/4" notch to side over the shifter. Take a router and cut a 1/4" inset around the shifter and then have toolmaker cut a plate to set down in around the shifter with all of the markings so you know what gear you are in.

So your column didn't have rear firing AC vents? And your lucky you have a column shifter mine is on the console so its gonna limit what I can do if I ever make a custom console

Hey Logan, I can send you some pics of an old box I had done where my shifter is in the center. Guy did a hella job

Oh and Cody this build just keeps getting better and better

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Hey Logan, I can send you some pics of an old box I had done where my shifter is in the center. Guy did a hella job

Oh and Cody this build just keeps getting better and better

Thanks!

I am headed to a machine shop this morning to see about having some spacers made. This is one from the dual bracket that I had to use to make the triple bracket work, so I am going to have some made so I can try and copy the triple bracket and send you the dual. All this is, is a spacer to set off the idler pulley enough to line up the belt.

e6f2d757.jpg

Sweet bro sounds good then u can start selling the triple brackets lol

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Well I am back up for SOTM again this month so I figured I would go ahead and post the list of upgrades that will be happening this month.

1) Triple Alt bracket armed with 2 Mike Singer 350a alts with adjustable voltage.

1a) Adding 2 more runs of 2/0 welding wire.

2) Upgrading from the 7.5k to the 12k.

2a) 3 sets of toolmaker dual inputs.

3) Selling the Level 3s and Upgrading to Level 4s with Level 5 coils.

I have a few other surprises on the way so stay tuned!

how the adjustable voltage thing works in mike alt same as mechman?

@My OpiniOnZ MAy HaVe ChanGeD, But Not The Fact ThAt I'm Right.........!!

Well I am back up for SOTM again this month so I figured I would go ahead and post the list of upgrades that will be happening this month.

1) Triple Alt bracket armed with 2 Mike Singer 350a alts with adjustable voltage.

1a) Adding 2 more runs of 2/0 welding wire.

2) Upgrading from the 7.5k to the 12k.

2a) 3 sets of toolmaker dual inputs.

3) Selling the Level 3s and Upgrading to Level 4s with Level 5 coils.

I have a few other surprises on the way so stay tuned!

how the adjustable voltage thing works in mike alt same as mechman?

I will let you know as soon as I get it. I will make sure to video everything as I install them.

Archived