CJs F150- 8/10..1 9k??? Nope....2!!!!

Just got back from vacation and had a small package waiting for me.

This is a wiring harness from soundmancaraudio made for the Ipad. It allows me to hard wire into the 12v of the truck to charge the Ipad. I will get this installed sometime this week.

8b9e19ac.jpg

9c3acfc9.jpg

How excatly does that work? How does it tie in with the headunit? Always wanted to do a ipad install in my burban.

The AV plugs into the av inputs on the head unit and the power and ground just get tapped into the headunit supplies. I will use it to run my ipad and iphone which I keep all of my music on.

Will be building the trim panels for the wall tomorrow. Gonna get my second 7.5 ordered and I just ordered the material to try my hand at making my own Carbon Kevlar Dustcaps. If this experiment works out like I hope it will, then I will have some bigger 8" and 10" molds tooled and try out those.

Got the trim panels started today. I did not take any pics of it but cardboard templates were made and they were a pain in the ass. Both side panels are made, I will wrap and install the driver side tomorrow. Once both sides are installed I will make a template for the top trim piece and get it cut and wrapped. I have something special planned for the trim pieces between the subs but that will come later.

3ff5b97d.jpg

6fa692e8.jpg

3d12d216.jpg

3fc4c77c.jpg

75a33df8.jpg

7afc115b.jpg

5242f192.jpg

ba9e9036.jpg

Archived