CJs F150- 8/10..1 9k??? Nope....2!!!!

More power and I see easy 155s+ sealed,

Loving this build. Gives me ideas for my f350 powerstroke. :drinks:

Thanks! I would love to get to do a build in a diesel. I have no clue what the engines look like but damn that would be some nice power to be able to fit a crazy amount of alts on!

Man I just came over to the site and man you def got some good skillz with the wood working man

Thanks bro!

I am thinking about rebuilding the bed of my truck again. Im just not happy with it yet. Any ideas? I am game for just about anything yall can come up with.

How it sits now. It does have a top on it with a blue plexi window.

210d3463.jpg

i would mount amp to back of the bed, with the batterys, some plexi and led's make it more "show car" looking back there, and if go comps people gonna wanna pay you lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

i would mount amp to back of the bed, with the batterys, some plexi and led's make it more "show car" looking back there, and if go comps people gonna wanna pay you lol

Mount it where???? Keep in mind that I still use the truck to haul stuff around so whatever the design is, it still has to be functional and leave me enough room to carry crap.

More power and I see easy 155s+ sealed,

Loving this build. Gives me ideas for my f350 powerstroke. :drinks:

Thanks! I would love to get to do a build in a diesel. I have no clue what the engines look like but damn that would be some nice power to be able to fit a crazy amount alts.

I plan on atleast three alts, I'm not sure how many more i can fit with mods, but bogging down the engine isn't one of my worries. :lol: old bodystyle crewcab too...I think I can fit 5-6 18s in a wall without blowthrough. :drink40:

May even go crazy at some point and do a full walkthrough with a shell. ;)

Archived