meade916 Posted September 2, 2011 Report Posted September 2, 2011 you know what puts a smile on my face. knowing that someone else has to cut all those sub holes. lol Isn't that the focking truth. I feel sorry for whoever is cutting them. i feel sorry for the router All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
BigPimpin91 Posted September 2, 2011 Report Posted September 2, 2011 104 replies later. Still no pictures. Y U NO POST? BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Ray Posted September 2, 2011 Report Posted September 2, 2011 Tuned in tim. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
meade916 Posted September 2, 2011 Report Posted September 2, 2011 104 replies later. Still no pictures. Y U NO POST? the OP and the builder are 2 different people....hopefully when its time for pictures he will start his own thread. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
OrionStang Posted September 2, 2011 Author Report Posted September 2, 2011 104 replies later. Still no pictures. Y U NO POST? the OP and the builder are 2 different people....hopefully when its time for pictures he will start his own thread. I was just asked to start the tease thread guys Tim will be making a new build log in his section when he starts building. I will get a demo of this though SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
AUDIOTISTICS Posted September 2, 2011 Report Posted September 2, 2011 104 replies later. Still no pictures. Y U NO POST? the OP and the builder are 2 different people....hopefully when its time for pictures he will start his own thread. I was just asked to start the tease thread guys Tonight i will start a new thread on the build Tim will be making a new build log in his section when he starts building. I will get a demo of this though More AUDIOTISTICS @ www.audiotistics.com Youtube http://www.youtube.com/AUDIOTISTICS Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/AUDIOTISTICS Instagram http://www.Instagram.com/AUDIOTISTICS
Live For This Posted September 2, 2011 Report Posted September 2, 2011 Get the "purple cups" ready! I'm looking forward to some events with this van!!!
AUDIOTISTICS Posted September 3, 2011 Report Posted September 3, 2011 If I was closer to you, I would show you im not joking, I have seen your work, your in another league id love to learn from you. Thanks David gives me some motivation to get this build done! If your ever in so cal you can roll by and check the shop out or get a demo of the van when its done. More AUDIOTISTICS @ www.audiotistics.com Youtube http://www.youtube.com/AUDIOTISTICS Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/AUDIOTISTICS Instagram http://www.Instagram.com/AUDIOTISTICS
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.