Carter 4

I stopped listening to him when he sold out. Then he started sucking horribly.

And for those that call him

A true rapper, apparently you've never heard of immortal technique, atmosphere, and so on. THOSE are true rap artists.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Jeezy is wayyyyy better

Haha jeezy fuckin sucks man. The only reason I ever even listen to jeezy is cause it hits hard! Same with gorilla Zoe, they are just average rappers. Nothing special

hell nah gorilla zoe is a champ...

You say that just because his music hits hard! Nobody besides us bassheads even know who the fuck gorrila Zoe is haha, like I said, average shit, nothing great, not that bad either

:bsflag:

I do call bs on that one!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Jeezy is wayyyyy better

Haha jeezy fuckin sucks man. The only reason I ever even listen to jeezy is cause it hits hard! Same with gorilla Zoe, they are just average rappers. Nothing special

hell nah gorilla zoe is a champ...

You say that just because his music hits hard! Nobody besides us bassheads even know who the fuck gorrila Zoe is haha, like I said, average shit, nothing great, not that bad either

Please tell me you were being sarcastic with that statement, Im pretty sure everyone in the South knows who Gorilla Zoe is just because of his song "Hood Nigga" he also has a couple other popular songs, even a song with wayne " Lost"

I stopped listening to him when he sold out. Then he started sucking horribly.

And for those that call him

A true rapper, apparently you've never heard of immortal technique, atmosphere, and so on. THOSE are true rap artists.

What the fuck is a true rapper?

What makes immortal technique and them different than wayne? other than their "Rapping Style" what do they do different that wayne doesnt that makes them True Rappers?

wont lie. im a jeezy fan. but any rapper that talks about how much dope he still sells is not 'real'. we all know not one mainstream rapper still sells. at least not on the scale they claim. ijs

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

wont lie. im a jeezy fan. but any rapper that talks about how much dope he still sells is not 'real'. we all know not one mainstream rapper still sells. at least not on the scale they claim. ijs

you never know

lol if they sold people wouldnt be quiet about it, plus the government wouldnt let that shit slide. who would throw away the money they make as a rapper to continue to be a dope boy anywho

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived