Carter 4

I like Wayne, not where he used to be and yet his own individual style and voice has become a bit more refined. There is no one rapping like Wayne, end of story. Good or bad...its a hard topic since like much in life, its all preference. There are those who like Wayne, and those who don't. There are those who don't even like Hop Sin, myself included. There are those who love FI/AA, and those that don't. There is no right or wrong, just different strokes.

I love Wayne's metaphors. His voice can be pretty annoying, but for the most part I'm a true fan.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I like Wayne, not where he used to be and yet his own individual style and voice has become a bit more refined. There is no one rapping like Wayne, end of story. Good or bad...its a hard topic since like much in life, its all preference. There are those who like Wayne, and those who don't. There are those who don't even like Hop Sin, myself included. There are those who love FI/AA, and those that don't. There is no right or wrong, just different strokes.

I love Wayne's metaphors. His voice can be pretty annoying, but for the most part I'm a true fan.

I agree. Some of his mixtapes are just fucking awesome. Do I think he's the best rapper ever? Probably not. But he still has flow and lyrical genius in many of his songs. He may not be the fastest or best freestyler out there, but how many people actually listen to freestyle. :nea:

I think this album is pretty clever, but that's his style, clever. The beats are decent. His metaphors are awesome like always. There's a few songs with a good message behind them so he deff gets props for that. Overall I like the album, I can actually listen to it start to finish so thats really good lol.

Once again its fuck weezy though, him and rick ross just did a show here in the bay. Rick Ross has shown love to mac dre before in a song and he of course showed love last night, not to mention his whole thing with Kreayshawn at the VMAs had him covering his ass since some certain "bosses" out here in the bay are the ones who paid for her success. Weezy on the other hand was on stage and everybody in the crowd was like "RIP MAC DRE!" and Wayne said "Who? RIP 2Pac & Biggie!". Mack Maine then went on twitter after and said "RIP Mac Dre" to hopefully take the edge off a bit LMAO. Don't come out here and not pay respect to a Bay Area Rap Legend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfeO5D5AbB4

Off-topic, but there's rumors spreading that Tyler bit off Dre's style on his verse on the Game album

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived