Proficient Audio

Hello everyone,

I have gotten thrown into a mess here. We are building a theater room in our youth group building for my church.

I youth minister has finshed up his internship here and has returned back to school. He started this project and never finshed it. He got a quote from one of the home audio stores here in my town. They sell Proficient Audio. I have never heard of this company and was hoping that someone on here has and can let me know if it is decent stuff.

It does seem to be a bit high priced. So any information would be great on it, if anyone has any personal experience on it.

thanks

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1

Cerwin vega = Bang for the buck/ quality. especially the XLS Series. the bang for the buck. plays loud but needs alot of power to drive them well:D

JBL = good speakers. overpiced and not so much bang for the buck

Dynavoice = theyr are some awsome speakers. ive had the Dynavoice M85 they are good priced and plays loud and god crisp and clear treble. also the bass is banging:D

its what sound you want. realistic and shaky i would go for cerwin vega. they are controlled and puts out loud music. ive go 1 pair of V12,XLS12 And CLSC 15. its the best speakers ive ever had!:D

if you want clear and detailed sound. theres bass but almost nothing go for jbl. (mostly hard bass)

if you want loud and clear, still got the bass hanging there, go for dyynavoice!:D

Pick either dynavoice or Cerwin Vega!

Cerwin Vega <3 . When Bass Counts!

So what does any of your ramblings have to do with the question posed

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So what does any of your ramblings have to do with the question posed

Lol kinda what I was thinking...

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1

Cerwin vega = Bang for the buck/ quality. especially the XLS Series. the bang for the buck. plays loud but needs alot of power to drive them well:D

Dynavoice = theyr are some awsome speakers. ive had the Dynavoice M85 they are good priced and plays loud and god crisp and clear treble. also the bass is banging:D

its what sound you want. realistic and shaky i would go for cerwin vega. they are controlled and puts out loud music. ive go 1 pair of V12,XLS12 And CLSC 15. its the best speakers ive ever had!:D

if you want clear and detailed sound. theres bass but almost nothing go for jbl. (mostly hard bass)

if you want loud and clear, still got the bass hanging there, go for dyynavoice!:D

For some reason, I think your opinion might be somewhat biased. You also did not answer the question at hand. I really hope you're not in sales, because this is complete sales suicide.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

you can see in his avatar thats what he runs, which is why he says its SO GOOD.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

For some reason, I think your opinion might be somewhat biased. You also did not answer the question at hand. I really hope you're not in sales, because this is complete sales suicide.

i thought they was gna get some new speakers. and i told what i thought. not happy with it?.. well i dont care im just saying what i would chose, compared about what ive heard. .. well maybe i didnt understand the question. so stop making fun of people without knowing anything about him...

Cerwin Vega <3 . When Bass Counts!

i thought they was gna get some new speakers. and i told what i thought. not happy with it?.. well i dont care im just saying what i would chose, compared about what ive heard. .. well maybe i didnt understand the question. so stop making fun of people without knowing anything about him...

no one asked what you would choose. he asked about the brand in the title.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.