not my build I did it for free for a Cancer survivor ;)... was making a reference to DC being weak not your build Orion...the install was nice... I just don't care for DC all that much...direct copy and all...my point on respect was also more along the lines you told her yeah 2 minutes....she seemed polite enough til ya got mouthy to her then start calling her names like she did something wrong...

I rarely have time to post builds... but I have customer builds that are in the lanes locally and in other states.. people come to me I dont go to them...the latest was 2 12" loaded BTL's on 3500.... pretty sure thats a fairly decent setup for Q56 Infinity...I do not compete either..havent since 2008, I have a life and a wife and children that are far more important.

hell my personal system only has 3 low end 12's on 2500 rms...... a measly 147...but i like it....and it sounds clean.

respect is 2 ways.. doesnt matter if you were 200 feet or 20 feet front or back you were on private property...of a business... then got mouthy when she complained... she coulda been nicer sure... but she shouldnt have had to come out to begin with...

oh research all ya want? like I care? and I sure would say w/e I wanted to any of your faces... bank on it ;)

like I said you have no clue who the fuck I even am... ;)

not my build I did it for free for a Cancer survivor ;)... was making a reference to DC being weak not your build Orion...the install was nice... I just don't care for DC all that much...direct copy and all...my point on respect was also more along the lines you told her yeah 2 minutes....she seemed polite enough til ya got mouthy to her then start calling her names like she did something wrong...

I rarely have time to post builds... but I have customer builds that are in the lanes locally and in other states.. people come to me I dont go to them...the latest was 2 12" loaded BTL's on 3500.... pretty sure thats a fairly decent setup for Q56 Infinity...I do not compete either..havent since 2008, I have a life and a wife and children that are far more important.

hell my personal system only has 3 low end 12's on 2500 rms...... a measly 147...but i like it....and it sounds clean.

respect is 2 ways.. doesnt matter if you were 200 feet or 20 feet front or back you were on private property...of a business... then got mouthy when she complained... she coulda been nicer sure... but she shouldnt have had to come out to begin with...

oh research all ya want? like I care? and I sure would say w/e I wanted to any of your faces... bank on it ;)

like I said you have no clue who the fuck I even am... ;)

haha u dont have a clue who any of us are either and i can bank on it that u wouldnt say a damn thing to me

He owns a car audio shop in northern area of Colorado and frequents the MAXXsonics forums.

If he would have said something which made sense, other than the Hillary Clinton 3 AM bullshit, then I would have possibly would have half way agreed. No where near the same thing, but the law is the law and if there is a noise ordinance, then you're in the wrong if caught. Not saying she wasn't being a bitch about it, and honestly like the fact you went out of your way to not bother people..the only thing that ever pisses me off is the loud ass fart mufflers and motorcycles, which are deemed acceptable.

Props to you for trying to be considerate. :drinks:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

He owns a car audio shop in northern area of Colorado and frequents the MAXXsonics forums.

If he would have said something which made sense, other than the Hillary Clinton 3 AM bullshit, then I would have possibly would have half way agreed. No where near the same thing, but the law is the law and if there is a noise ordinance, then you're in the wrong if caught. Not saying she wasn't being a bitch about it, and honestly like the fact you went out of your way to not bother people..the only thing that ever pisses me off is the loud ass fart mufflers and motorcycles, which are deemed acceptable.

Props to you for trying to be considerate. :drinks:

good research ;)

and good point.. my main point was just simply why make her out to be the bad person...??

she has a right to say w/e she wants... she was the one that was being violated... she prolly coulda been nicer...but he prolly coulda found a huge ass walmart parking lot too... respect is a 2 way street...

I really like how big the E-peens get and physical scare tactics start getting tossed around...makes me LOL...

Calling the cops then coming and telling you she did that was stupid, Gives you time to turn it down and get the fuck out of there lol. If she wouldn't have said anything then you probably would have still been playing it and got a ticket. So you should have thank you for telling me haha. I was sitting at sonics one day and this lady was standing behind my truck on the phone reading off teh license plate, when I pulled in there was a car behind me playing its system and I guess she thought it was me, But at the time I didnt have no bass in my truck just my door speakers, so when the cops got there they said they cant no do anything about it because they didnt hear it for themselfs then I was like even if you did you still couldnt and showed them i had nothing in my truck and they just kinda stood there with a stupid look on their face along with the lady lol.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

haha u dont have a clue who any of us are either and i can bank on it that u wouldnt say a damn thing to me

pretty sure I would... 2 men in my 41 years of life have ever scared me...my father, and my Killerbees DS... both were retarded strong and ignorant mean and 1/2 my size.....and both had to beat me stupid to make me stfu... it is just an ass whuppin... i have given more than I have gotten... and I am sure I will give more as well get some more... thats the way life is...

Archived