I like them,i will get me some big boys and has anyone had any bad experience from these.by the way websites anyone.I mean can someone school me on them, i dont know what im loooking at.

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

Im lookin foward to some air cylinders, but I need to need to find out the right ones for my model car, its a 96 toyota camry.Help anyone, im kind of lost,Where is it mandatory to mount the other end of the cylinders.

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

• 2 weeks later...

hey im going to bag my truck (2001 expedition ) how much shouls i spend the local shop said 5k what do you think ?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I am not a fan of cylinders, at least with thunderbirds, on some lightweight cars its not too bad but they usually ride poorly unless you run accumulators. On T-Birds it takes 160 psi to Start to lift the front of a bird since they are so heavy but they ride ok because of the weight. Theoreticly cylinders have a "life cycle" and may need to be rebuilt. It somnething i never wanted to deal with. I think they are easier to install. For you, it will be expensive but you should look at Air Ride Technologies for a kit, they might make one. I am pretrty sure that Air Lift makes one . They sewem to make the most real bag kits for CARS.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

Archived