Jump to content

4 Audio Technix Stratos on proto 1500.1 Xterra update 12/14/12


Recommended Posts

Posted

i wonder if people are gonna be interested on dc lvl 5s than re mts...... <_<

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

  • 2 months later...
Posted

What no more updates???? No.gif

2002 Suburban on 24s

(2) RF 2500bdcp's

(1) DC Power 270xp alt (for system only)

(4) Kinetik Racing KR3112 batteries

(1) JL Audio A4300

(1) Focal K1 component sets (rears)

(1) Q Logic kick panel 6 1/2" pods

(4) Eminence 6 1/2's speakers (fronts)

(6) Selenium Super Tweeters

(2) Sundown Audio Nightshade hybrid 18s

Posted

Sorry, been busy so far and rarely on the forums. I got the level 5 in the car with the crescendo bc3500. I got another lvl 5 motor waiting to be reconed. I need another amp and 3 more d3100 batts to finish my sub stage. I will post pics of what I got so far later today.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Got to bump this thread. I'm going to my final route, sold the crescendo, sold 1 out of 2 level 5s...and going with something bigger and powered. Stay tune.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

so i picked up a level 6 with crossfire soft parts few days ago. i doing a rebuild on it and right now finding a suitable amp for the sub until i get teh monies to buy it. any one want pics?

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

Post da pics! Shouldn't even have to ask!!!

IMAG0378-1.jpg

Eventually, I'm gonna recone it to a different impedance, but I'm gonna have fun at .35ohm :)

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Anyone wants a sneak peak of what I got planned??

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

IMAG0522.jpg

Recone will be here on Wednesday. Next box will be tuned to 34hz, since my car loves 34hz, and wired the sub down to .5 ohm with only 2 batts and a 270 alt. XD. But its stays in the 12s. Might buy 2 d3100 batts for the voltage, and of course, audio technix power wire.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8951 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...