kryptonite Posted June 22, 2012 Report Posted June 22, 2012 I might have missed it but what did u do with the lvl 6? DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
carlosg_313 Posted June 24, 2012 Author Report Posted June 24, 2012 I might have missed it but what did u do with the lvl 6? Tensils broke from the joint, on each negative of the coil. How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
armykyle1 Posted June 25, 2012 Report Posted June 25, 2012 Those subs are getting down man! Thanks for the demo's! TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
carlosg_313 Posted December 15, 2012 Author Report Posted December 15, 2012 after dusting off this thread, I realize that I should update my build. say hello to the first 4 productions of Audio Technix Strato 12s. all dual 4 wired down to .5ohm. powered by a prototype 1500.1, with 2 d3100, 1 d3400, 2 runs of 1/0 and a DC power 270 alt. and yes I got an actual 8ga speaker wire from audio Technix le pics and for termlab results, THIS IS ON THE KICK. HEADREST AND DASH SCORES WILL BE POSTED ON A LATER DATE VIDS WILL BE ON THE WAY AS WELL. NOT BAD FOR SOME 400WATT SUBS RIGHT? LOL How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
armykyle1 Posted December 15, 2012 Report Posted December 15, 2012 Those look clean TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
SLAYER1805 Posted December 15, 2012 Report Posted December 15, 2012 I've seen a pic of this build floating around on Facebook, I think Coleman put it up, looks awesome man
97Jetta1637 Posted December 15, 2012 Report Posted December 15, 2012 nice, didn't realize how sexy those subs looked #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
carlosg_313 Posted December 15, 2012 Author Report Posted December 15, 2012 thanks y'all. I'm actually surprised how loud they can be, and land the high notes very good and still play some low notes(mid 30ish) How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
carlosg_313 Posted December 15, 2012 Author Report Posted December 15, 2012 How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
graham0599 Posted December 15, 2012 Report Posted December 15, 2012 Looks good! I'm interested in that speaker wire though for sure!! My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.