Sonic Electronix

What is the best website to buy damplifier or damplifier pro at? I know I want to purchase around 30 Square feet of this material for my trunk and my front 2 doors, or at least part of them for now, but I can't afford the $100 retail price for 20 square feet. Any suggestions? And I'm not looking for cheaper knockoff material either.

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

i dk maybe their website? :orly3:

http://www.secondskinaudio.com/vibration-mat/damplifier.php

other then there youd have to find someone selling it second hand

Edited by RickyFriery97

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Yah they r really high priced... just like how u can find websites for car audio gear (like what I have done) that's new but at a lower price. That's more of what I'm looking for.

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

its high priced for a reason, the quality is so damn great. I have Damp Pro on just my rear lift gate and it works great. I am going to sink money into getting enough of it to cover all my doors, roof, and the rear wheel wells. I bought just a trunk pack and i have an extra 5 sheets or more left in the box waiting for my next install job of the roof next summer.

Just buy it from their site and maybe see if they can give you a discount if you buy enough of it.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

compared to fat mat, cheap ass home depot roofing dampener, etc it is more expensive for SS.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

A door pack of dynomat is 75 at my local shop.

I could get way more for my money at second skin... Put some damp in my buddys nova and its worth it.

^^this. Plus i only put a sheet and 1/4 of deadner (SS Damp Pro) on my lift gate and that damn thing isnt rattling one bit. The only rattle you hear on the lift gate is my 3rd brake light and the window shaking a little but its not anything to make you walk away from due to the crappy sound of it rattling like a coffee mug full of screws. I have about 3/4 of coverage on the inner part of my tailgate and it is great for how it deadened the entire panel.