Read now!!! Yes, this means joo

Ray

Is there a difference?

Defining 'Noob'

Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own.

sorry i used to be a total nerd when i was younger

I have a request than...stupid retarded comments that are clearly already answered in the title and the original post are also dealt with. If that is, than I have no problem not having to call them out. :peepwall:

A little sarcasm, but im sure you know what im getting at. I understand, and thanks for helping clear some of the BS up.

Huh. Id say your still a nerd. Haha.

So am i so its all good.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Im glad to see this. I hope it works out. It started getting out of hand. trink40.giftrink40.gif

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

O.. It will work. I promise that.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

You really wanna test me in this thread?

You really wanna test me in this thread?

I really hope you don't think I was challenging you, because I wasn't I have been at the brunt of the noob hammer more than once on this forum. I have very rarely gotten any real help that I've asked for. I for one, anytime I actually post, try to give the best advice that I have and stay out of the any other time. :shrug:

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived