CleanSierra Posted September 5, 2011 Report Posted September 5, 2011 I wish a Mod could change the posting title to something funny like: I eat my own poop Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Team_DC-Derrick Posted September 5, 2011 Report Posted September 5, 2011 sorry for ruining all your fun guys.. i just got up way to early LOL, apparently this was just my day for investigating The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Hitman813 Posted September 5, 2011 Report Posted September 5, 2011 man u didnt ruin anything hell u made it a million times funnier
CleanSierra Posted September 5, 2011 Report Posted September 5, 2011 sorry for ruining all your fun guys.. i just got up way to early LOL, apparently this was just my day for investigating Yeah....way to ruin it. He'd still he talking crazy if you hadnt brought your A game. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
armykyle1 Posted September 5, 2011 Report Posted September 5, 2011 I wish a Mod could change the posting title to something funny like: I eat my own poop something along those lines sorry for ruining all your fun guys.. i just got up way to early LOL, apparently this was just my day for investigating you should be lol TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Sanitarium Posted September 5, 2011 Report Posted September 5, 2011 ahhhh man just imagine the trouble the poor kid would get into if hes parents found out the shit he pulls on the internet we're working on that
CleanSierra Posted September 5, 2011 Report Posted September 5, 2011 I wish a Mod could change the posting title to something funny like: I eat my own poop something along those lines sorry for ruining all your fun guys.. i just got up way to early LOL, apparently this was just my day for investigating you should be lol Well think about how funny it would be for him. Every time he gets a notification from these messages we are sending they would say," so-and-so just replied to 'I eat my own poop" and he'd be like," what the f?" Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
armykyle1 Posted September 5, 2011 Report Posted September 5, 2011 so I've been googling myself... scary shit lol apparently I'm a cook on video lol http://cooksonvideo.com/watch-video/p3_WIP9RuvM/armykyle1/P1030778 TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Hitman813 Posted September 5, 2011 Report Posted September 5, 2011 man pullin an all nighter and havin to go to work in a few and then this thread holy shit today doesnt seem all that bad anymore
JEMT8 Posted September 5, 2011 Report Posted September 5, 2011 I just came to say hello. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.