Sonic Electronix

im running a phenix gold tantrum 1200.1 and its throwing a tantrum. i have it bummpin real good then it will just shut of & wont turn back on for a min or so & when it does the first bass hit that comes it shuts off again. is the amp screwed up of is this something else? also< i have the big 3 on this car but my voltage still drops to like 10.7. is this cuz of the non efficient amp or do i just need more juice?

Bring on the Rockfords!!

im running a phenix gold tantrum 1200.1 and its throwing a tantrum. i have it bummpin real good then it will just shut of & wont turn back on for a min or so & when it does the first bass hit that comes it shuts off again. is the amp screwed up of is this something else? also< i have the big 3 on this car but my voltage still drops to like 10.7. is this cuz of the non efficient amp or do i just need more juice?

bad ground possibly. what upgrades have you done besides the big three and what gauge wire are you running to the amp

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Like Bass Stalker said, could be bad ground. Might want to check all of your wires running to that amp and your fuses. Could be the amplifier, but more than likely it isn't.

VfA79.jpg

2004 Melky Toyota Scion xB

Kenwood Touchscreen Headunit

4 15" Kicker CVR

4 6" Audiopipe

6 8" Audiopipe

6 Tweeters Audiopipe

1 Rockford Fosgate T2500.1 bd

1 Lanzar 3000

1 Audiopipe 1500

2 Optimum YellowTop Batteries

The Big Three

19" rims

and more..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/119197-build-log-scion-xb-4-15-kicker/

how many drivers are you using, and how are they wired? you could be possibly running that amp below its spec, and it now just finally said "NOPE I dont want to do this anymore" and yes, you obviously need more power to supply your demand. Pix of install? more detail on how you did your ground, more detail of wiring in general could help us help you more....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

well, we cant help you much unless you give us more info.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Upload some pics of the wiring, the amp, and the connections. Pretty much everything but yeah, it'll definitely benefit you more. Someone will understand the problem once they see it.

VfA79.jpg

2004 Melky Toyota Scion xB

Kenwood Touchscreen Headunit

4 15" Kicker CVR

4 6" Audiopipe

6 8" Audiopipe

6 Tweeters Audiopipe

1 Rockford Fosgate T2500.1 bd

1 Lanzar 3000

1 Audiopipe 1500

2 Optimum YellowTop Batteries

The Big Three

19" rims

and more..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/119197-build-log-scion-xb-4-15-kicker/

i have a really dumb set up, but it works. for music, i have an alpine type r 10" duel 4 ohm hooked up in parallel then when i watch movies i use my rockford shallow mount p3 12" sealed duel 2 ohm in series. my grounds, like i said i have the big 3 using knukoncepts 1/0 wiring. then for the amp i have it bolted to the same place the rear seats are bolted to because it goes strait into the frame. the amp has knukoncepts 4 gauge wires and their 120 amp fuse. also, if the info is needed, my deck is power acoustics 8.3" fold out monitor w/ bluetooth.

Bring on the Rockfords!!

10.7 voltage drop? Holy crap, can you play it at low volumes? Sounds like it might be that, 10.7 is really low.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt