PRICE DROP - Second Skin Damplifier Pro and Stinger HPM 12 gauge speaker wire

Hey all.I've been out of town for the summer and when I came back home I got together a lot of stuff that was never used in one of my builds that I am listing for sale.But first, here are my references:

SMD Feedback

CarAudio.com Feedback

iTrader Feedback on CACO

Okay well first off everything is brand new.I've looked up all the pricing on Second Skin's website and think my prices are more than fair to the buyer.Once sold and Paypal is received, I'll ship out next day via UPS.So here we go:

First up is 1 box (One box sold.One box is left) of Damplifier Pro black.Each box contains (20) 1.67 sq. ft. sheets.So that means each box contains 33.4 sq. ft. of material.I am listing them for $170 per box shipped anywhere in the continental US.That's $8.50 per sheet with shipping whereas Second Skin charges $11.59 per sheet and the shipping is pretty steep.Nothing against Second Skin, I'm just trying to offer you a deal that will get these out of my hands quick.These boxes where unopened until these pics where taken.

HPIM4976.jpg

HPIM4978.jpg

HPIM4979.jpg

HPIM4980.jpg

HPIM4982.jpg

Next up I have (24) Second Skin SPL Tiles.If you have ever worked with this stuff, you know what it is.If not, here is a link: DIY Mobile Audio SPL Tiles Info I would really prefer not to part them out, but I will sell them for $50 shipped anywhere in the continental US *SOLD* for the lot.If you buy them all I'll throw in the roller and the stickers :P

HPIM4984.jpg

Also for sale is 53.5' of Stinger 12 gauge HPM speaker wire.IT IS ONE CONTINUOUS RUN OF WIRE.Darvex is about the best price I've always found online, and they charge $.99 per foot, so I'll let the whole thing go for $45 shipped.

HPIM4986.jpg

HPIM4987.jpg

HPIM4988.jpg

HPIM4990.jpg

HPIM4991.jpg

Dog not included :santa:

Also up for sale are some Stinger HPM Level 1 RCAs.Note that the set on the right is the newest version, but is only 17ft.The pair on the right is the right before they changed the heads, but are 20ft.I'll sell them for $20 each shipped *SOLD*

HPIM4992.jpg

HPIM4993.jpg

HPIM4994.jpg

pm me on the ss please

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

any trades

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Archived