C-Fizzy Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 Maybe not a troll, maybe just a soundstream nut hugga. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
woodzyspl Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 smells like a young man who hasn't showered in weeks, smells of semen as watching pornz and trolling people is his life. AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
Jd1102 Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 Maybe not a troll, maybe just a soundstream nut hugga. i smelt this for like a page then it died down some
georgiaspl Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 my 2nd cousin had a step uncle who had a friend who knew a guy who made a sub that weighed 7000 pounds thats surround was so thick that a jackhammer was needed to move it. hahahahahah
armykyle1 Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 we all needs to be nice remember guys! the DDZ seems to be the winner, but motor force doesn't depict power handling. I don't care much for DD and I like soundstream more but I think the DDZ is the superior sub. But this my opinion. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
woodzyspl Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 new thread? burp and another for single sub music. lol AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
CleanSierra Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 we all needs to be nice remember guys! the DDZ seems to be the winner, but motor force doesn't depict power handling. I don't care much for DD and I like soundstream more but I think the DDZ is the superior sub. But this my opinion. yeah let's not turn it into a 'Brodeisel' kind of night....i'm gonna start using that as a verb. like hey, you just got brodeisel'ed Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
woodzyspl Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 we all needs to be nice remember guys! the DDZ seems to be the winner, but motor force doesn't depict power handling. I don't care much for DD and I like soundstream more but I think the DDZ is the superior sub. But this my opinion. yeah let's not turn it into a 'Brodeisel' kind of night....i'm gonna start using that as a verb. like hey, you just got brodeisel'ed LOL make it a page on fb so i can like that bitch AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
armykyle1 Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 we all needs to be nice remember guys! the DDZ seems to be the winner, but motor force doesn't depict power handling. I don't care much for DD and I like soundstream more but I think the DDZ is the superior sub. But this my opinion. yeah let's not turn it into a 'Brodeisel' kind of night....i'm gonna start using that as a verb. like hey, you just got brodeisel'ed rofl!!!! that's awesome! good idea. I should have added his mom haha TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
BeatBox Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 lol at the last few post smell of a troll? in for said smell of a troll brodeisel? saw that thread, derrick scared him away
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.