Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Simple menu and items. Fanciness really isn't great (for me, at least). Have a special, or a college student discount on wings. Maybe even like a competition for eating food. :P Like everyone said, you have to stand out. Build relationships with customers, be nice, open, and all that jazz.Just don't have your menu have a ton of random items, that's never good. Well, mostly..

Posted

Maybe when I'm up in St Louis in a couple weeks I'll check out the area I'm moving too and look around to see what places offer what and all that jazz. I know theres a community college near by and a few others just a couple miles down the road.

Posted

I had a couple other ideas, since this place will be a casual type of place I don't see the need to have a uniform. I mean having a certian kind of clothing that can be worn for a job is a pain to me. Luckily both my jobs require simuliar clothes, but I feel that if my customers are gonna walk in wearing jeans then my employees should do the same. Still gotta be respectful and all. No bad langue and that kinda crap would be allowed. Far as menu items go, thinking that wings, pizza and beer would be a must. Other stuff would be added too.

Posted

LOL @ realists called haters. Here's a quote to ponder.

"Optimists and dreamers looked up into the sky and believed we could fly. Pessimists created the parachute, and realists enjoy both."

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

LOL @ realists called haters. Here's a quote to ponder.

"Optimists and dreamers looked up into the sky and believed we could fly. Pessimists created the parachute, and realists enjoy both."

I like that quote, thats good. I too am a realist. I'm not looking at this idea as a joke, I know that it a lot of hard work and sacrifice. I got the idea cause I was tired of busting my ass and getting no where. I'm in my 30's now and would like to say that I did something with my life. I know I have a good head for business and could possibly make something like this work. Who knows the restaraunt idea could become something totally different in the end. I just came up with the restaraunt idea cause thats all I've worked in all my life. I know some of you will tell me I gotta work harder and that shit. But guess what, if I worked any harder I'd be pushing myself past my limits. I work 6 days a week. I go in at 8 am and head home around 10 or so at night. Sure I get a couple hours in between jobs, but I live about 45 mins away so its not worth the drive home for an hour nap. So I figured, instead of working for someone who doesn't appreciate the hours and the hard work I put in. I'll work for myself. Things would be different in my restaraunt thats for sure.

Posted

LOL @ realists called haters. Here's a quote to ponder.

"Optimists and dreamers looked up into the sky and believed we could fly. Pessimists created the parachute, and realists enjoy both."

I guess you're referring to me bud? I feel if you dont have something good to say dont say it. That's that. You can hit me with an internet quote if you want, but why try and agree to spoiling a mans dreams? Help him out tell him what he needs to make his dream sucessful. Of course his dream is'nt going to be easy, but whos dream will be? I wasnt necissarily saying loudbimmer is a hater, I just said haters will be haters. If OP did'nt say it was an idea in his first post I would say he is being a "realist" but he said its an IDEA, so there for help give him positive suggestions on his idea. That being said I guess I'm an optimist? But who cares?

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Posted

LOL @ realists called haters. Here's a quote to ponder.

"Optimists and dreamers looked up into the sky and believed we could fly. Pessimists created the parachute, and realists enjoy both."

I guess you're referring to me bud? I feel if you dont have something good to say dont say it. That's that. You can hit me with an internet quote if you want, but why try and agree to spoiling a mans dreams? Help him out tell him what he needs to make his dream sucessful. Of course his dream is'nt going to be easy, but whos dream will be? I wasnt necissarily saying loudbimmer is a hater, I just said haters will be haters. If OP did'nt say it was an idea in his first post I would say he is being a "realist" but he said its an IDEA, so there for help give him positive suggestions on his idea. That being said I guess I'm an optimist? But who cares?

Well said, I think that's the problem today. People such as myself have an idea or dream only to have others say that we can not do it. Ok some ideas/dreams are a bit out there I'll agree to that, but some are achievable and should be givin a chance. I don't care if anyone thinks that I can not make this work, to them I have one thing to say to them.......BITE ME! Only people who can kill this idea is the the bank. With out a loan, this will never get off the ground and will forever be an idea in my head and here on SMD.

Posted

I hope to see you open a restaurant. If you do I'll come support it and get some food. :) Is this idea for here in Ky?

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Posted

I hope to see you open a restaurant. If you do I'll come support it and get some food. :) Is this idea for here in Ky?

Thanks for the support, but sad to say it wont be here in Ky. It's going to be in my home town in St Louis Mo. If anything, this wont start to take shape till next year. I'm moving hopefully next month and want to get settled in before I do anything "crazy".

Posted

Well keep us updated... Most ppl on here will be pleased to see this come true. Plus you might get some extra business from ppl supporting another basshead.:)

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2196 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...