Buffett wanting to raise tax on the rich?

i think the rich should pay a higher tax rate especially since alot of them pay less than there secretarys and gardeners thats ridiculous that just bc they make millions or billions of dollars they think that they worked harder for the money or something. i would almost guarantee half of them don't work hard EVER. and then they want to put the burden of the broke economy on poor ppls backs so they can keep buyin super cars that they don't need or even know how to drive like they are ment to be driven or buy there wife huge diamond rings just to show off there money. its ridiculous!!!!

.... it could go both ways.... there isn't a right or wrong answer. working minimum barley making 15,000 a year, I pay taxes initially but get it all back at the end of the year. It's not that I don't like my tax refund and all but if they would keep it we may be a little better off. I mean the 600 I get back every year could supply a soldier with the right gear, or help out cancer research. just my .02.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

there is a reason why rich people are rich. they are smart

Paris Hilton? Rich people arent always smart. But they can manipulate the hell out of the system. I think that if my income gets taxed about 20%, theirs should be too. I don't think they pay the ratio of taxes that we do.

That's y rich people pay over 55% of everything they make, yea that's real fucking fair

So every dollar you make you loose more tank half of it wow that would be stupied for the economy...... most rich people will just take their money and leave to a country that doesn't do some corrupt ass shit and when they take all their money and leave america looses basically all of their tax money because that top 1%sorry pays THE MOST TAXES OF EVERYONE...... make taco bell pay the 75%income tax, they are the ones feeding the american people less than dog food grade meat

If any local company were to do that they would be shut down end of story no if ands or buts SHUTDOWN! Taco bell gets a slap on the wrist u fucking kidding me

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

i think the rich should pay a higher tax rate especially since alot of them pay less than there secretarys and gardeners thats ridiculous that just bc they make millions or billions of dollars they think that they worked harder for the money or something. i would almost guarantee half of them don't work hard EVER. and then they want to put the burden of the broke economy on poor ppls backs so they can keep buyin super cars that they don't need or even know how to drive like they are ment to be driven or buy there wife huge diamond rings just to show off there money. its ridiculous!!!!

Most people who flaunt their money arnt rich they have some money

but they are far from rich or. Mostly wealthy..... you never catch a wealthy person doing that dumbass shit.....

I think you guys got 2 the different groups of people confused

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

Why make someone who has done well for them self pay more taxes than someone who has not?

Wanna help bring our economy back....cut imports in half. Raise taxes for companies that outsource more than 50% of there material. Way too many empty buildings and people out of jobs here in America due to outsourcing. How many foreign companies build factories here? NONE. WHY? Because they are not complete retards.

Edited by PUNKYOU007

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Most people who flaunt their money arnt rich they have some money

but they are far from rich or. Mostly wealthy..... you never catch a wealthy person doing that dumbass shit.....

I think you guys got 2 the different groups of people confused

thats why all the businesses that sell high class stuff are making record profits bc poor ppl are buying it?

^^^^^^^ there we go..... some sees the point

They worked probably harder than the average person to set up their buisness, they happend to have a good idea that went off from their its not like they just came up onthe 100 million dollars

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s