DD-1 and over 15k power

Ok, well after getting a few things fixed I will come back to this post. After seeing CJ18s Vids the scope and DD1 was very close between the 2 as far as output voltage. Well with my 1100.1s strapped there was I big difference to me.

TPI 440 perfect wave 240v

DD1 230.5v

Keep in mind this was with the amps strapped and all filter set prior to any gain adjustments

That only means that the 1100.1's are creating more distortion then CJ's amps.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Ok, well after getting a few things fixed I will come back to this post. After seeing CJ18s Vids the scope and DD1 was very close between the 2 as far as output voltage. Well with my 1100.1s strapped there was I big difference to me.

DD1 230.5v

Keep in mind this was with the amps strapped and all filter set prior to any gain adjustments

I was mainly getting at the more power output form the amps the larger the margin will be. for the smaller amps 10 volt realistically probly wont cause sub damage. But in this cause prolonged use with 15k plus in power even 1 or 2 volts can kill the subs within seconds

DD1 230.5v

I was mainly getting at the more power output form the amps the larger the margin will be. for the smaller amps 10 volt realistically probly wont cause sub damage. But in this cause prolonged use with 15k plus in power even 1 or 2 volts can kill the subs within seconds

True, the more power you have the better you need to know how to control it.

That's why high powered systems aren't good for beginners.

Edited by kirill007

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.