Azagtoth502 Posted September 9, 2011 Report Posted September 9, 2011 The yellow Camaro made me smile pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
mazdaspl Posted September 9, 2011 Author Report Posted September 9, 2011 Here are more of her earlier ones when she was first learning how to do this.. Bigass Cupcake Pablo from the Backyardigans A little Bumble Bee.. This is one cool Giraffe.. But this one is not my favorite, but it turned out good..
Beanz Posted September 9, 2011 Report Posted September 9, 2011 man dude she dos some nice pintas dude..no joke That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Jd1102 Posted September 9, 2011 Report Posted September 9, 2011 thats awesome man my wife has been makin lil girl tutu's and bows
BeatBox Posted September 9, 2011 Report Posted September 9, 2011 the COD looks sweet, they look legit too.
mazdaspl Posted September 9, 2011 Author Report Posted September 9, 2011 Thanks alot guys.. I just got done reading her all of the posts you all have said.. She thinks its funny that all of her husbands stereo guys have posted more nice comments then her own friends on Facebook..
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted September 9, 2011 Report Posted September 9, 2011 How about a Halo styled one? Like Master Chief or somethin. I'll buy that one.
mazdaspl Posted September 10, 2011 Author Report Posted September 10, 2011 Well Im going to see if she can make a sub or amp.. just for fun..
mazdaspl Posted September 10, 2011 Author Report Posted September 10, 2011 Anyone have any ideas I can pass to her.. I told her to make a couple of 18" subs and we can put DC, Fi, AQ, Sundown, DD on each and I bet that would be sick..
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted September 10, 2011 Report Posted September 10, 2011 If she can make a SMD 18 I will mount it in my truck. Inverted!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.