Sonic Electronix

Thought DC's had woven leads?

So I just got my Level 3 15's and I thought they used woven leads instead its just 1 lead going to the coil and a foam pad? so what only like level 4's and above have them?! :(

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 1.2K

DC Level 3's 15"

Kicker IX350.4

Kicker DS650's

Kicker Tweeters

KnuConceptz

Big III

Kenetik 2400

Kenetik 1200

Ported Box @ 34hz (6.2cft)

I think it's one of the upgrade options, to get woven leads instead of stitched leads :shrug:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Well what's wrong with the leads right now? The annoying lead slap??? Lol

And you can always order an upgraded recone kit with new spiders and leads!!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

these things are brand new lol im not ordering recone kits im not rich it took like 2 months to save for this amp/subs. and no i hear zero tap because of the foam but im worried they might snap from the power im putting to them im doing a little over 800rms each.

Does this seem fine? do leads snap like this i literally hear no slapping, does the foam wear off after awhile? I'm ordering 2 more and I just dont want no bs lol I just figured they were woven casue of the video where steve build a Level 4, but appearently not on the 3's.

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 1.2K

DC Level 3's 15"

Kicker IX350.4

Kicker DS650's

Kicker Tweeters

KnuConceptz

Big III

Kenetik 2400

Kenetik 1200

these things are brand new lol im not ordering recone kits im not rich it took like 2 months to save for this amp/subs. and no i hear zero tap because of the foam but im worried they might snap from the power im putting to them im doing a little over 800rms each.

why dont you try them out...? instead of just jumping to conclusions, start off slow on them, i'm sure they'll work out just fine

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

this is one reason on why i am never going with dc audio no more, all this extra shit, that i never get known before my order like spider package stronger surround ect....

<_<

but good luck op

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

yeah pain in my ass the dealers should tell you everything before hand, i didnt even know they only had 1 spider i asked... and put 1 more on each if I knew of this I woulda got woven leads ugh... Pain in ass! w/e I'll run em if the lead snaps guess who gets to fix them :D

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 1.2K

DC Level 3's 15"

Kicker IX350.4

Kicker DS650's

Kicker Tweeters

KnuConceptz

Big III

Kenetik 2400

Kenetik 1200

Does this seem fine? do leads snap like this i literally hear no slapping, does the foam wear off after awhile? I'm ordering 2 more and I just dont want no bs lol I just figured they were woven casue of the video where steve build a Level 4, but appearently not on the 3's.

As long as you're sending a clean signal with no clipping/distortion, you should be fine. Go easy with the gains and let them break in. I have abused the hell out of mine and have yet to hear any slapping whatsoever. If you give them dirty power, then you'll have a problem.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived