September 11th - Where were you this time 10yrs ago

i was in class. i dont remember what grade. but alls i can remember is coming home and watching the news all night. crying. even as a youngster i was trying to understand the gravity of the situation. i cant imagine how the people who lost family and friends are taking everything.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

8th grade math Was just in shock. Couldnt believe it. Thoughts go out to all lost and their families.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

For whatever reason, I couldn't sleep that night, and had woke up early. Got ready for work, turned on the news, and I seen it completely unfold from the "breaking news just in" senario, and could not believe what went down before me. Some hours later still decided to go to work. While there I had a walkman on all day listening to talk radio.

Seems like it was just yesterday, as I remember everything clear as day.

american-flag.jpg

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

lots of good posts in here. I wanna say thank you to everyone for contributing to it, and thank you to steve for starting the thread!

I was in 1st grade watching it on our tv in the classroom, had no clue wat was going on but as I got older I started to undertstand how bad this really was. RIP to all those lost in 9/11 and the soldiers over there sacrificing their lives for US!!

Yeah man same here, 1st grade, I didn't really understand it.

My dads a Fireman so i get it better than when i was in 2nd grade. I guess you could say the front line of america is firefighters and police officers.

But its amazing how things went down that day. Rest in Peace Loved ones

I cant wait to take a trip to new york to see the memorial tower in 2013 and the waterfalls...

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I was workin at a lube shop, when we heard the sonic booms, from the military jets that were clearing the sky...then I got a call from my mother who works ohare airport telling me, she won't b home for a day cause of that happened she would have to make sure all the ticket holders will have to stay lingering round till the airlines could get them to there destinations..... I couldn't grasp wat the hell n why the whole situation went down!!!

I must every time I travel to NY it impacts me more n more to c da area it crippled for so long!!!

i was in 4th grade, mrs. zacholl's class, very last room on the left of the far wing hall way, i was sittin on the opposite side of the room as the door was by the windows, was actually a sunny morning, sat with my back against the windows facing the door wall side next to this kid mitchell and across from this girl courtney (who was already getting tits FTMFW - their huge now ftw)

tv was on and facing me, with everything on the news, it was 9:25AM and our teacher explained what was going on

well, being 9 years old i didnt know what was going on, so i sat back and took it in.. didnt know how serious the moment was

to this day i know it all and what it's all about, and my heart goes out to all victims, not just the victims but their families and all that were involved, and at the pentagon as well

Edited by BeAlLsTaR13

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------