the most aggrivating thing thats happened this week

my mechman alternator came in this week :yahoo:

but thanks to my low paying job i didnt have enough money to pay the last bit i owe to the shop and pay for my bills :No:

so i get to sit around and wait for my next paycheck in two weeks, as well as watch my alternator collect dust =@

whats yalls story?

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

i smoked my sub earlier this week and just now my radio quit working and i also have no money =)))

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

i smoked my sub earlier this week and just now my radio quit working and i also have no money =)))

okay well youve got me beat lol. good luck with that man. hope you get some dough soon and get everything up and running

Edit: beatbox- i woulda walked my happy ass to their house and thrown their phones and computers out the window. i hate theives

Edited by D-train-13k

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

i was on my back all weekend cleaing my underbody cuz something ate away at the undercoating and its now a sludge like residue >.<

lost my job, and the car we fixing to get it started the guy who knows what he is doing just got a bowel reconstruction.

so now i got no job no money to do my wall. and got a car with half a motor sitting in it till he gets better.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

I shredded one surround as well as launched dust caps on that sub and my other. And a teammate lost a amp and 3 subs.

edit: forgot to mention our regional show is in less than 2 weeks lol We've got everything taken care of just got A LOT of work to due before it now

Edited by tctdh11

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum.

About 75% done

153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz

TDH.jpg

i was on my back all weekend cleaing my underbody cuz something ate away at the undercoating and its now a sludge like residue >.<

i always use a grill brush to scrub my underbelly.

lost my job, and the car we fixing to get it started the guy who knows what he is doing just got a bowel reconstruction.

so now i got no job no money to do my wall. and got a car with half a motor sitting in it till he gets better.

dang man i hope everyhting gets goin soon

I shredded one surround as well as launched dust caps on that sub and my other. And a teammate lost a amp and 3 subs.

dang man. sorry to hear that :shrug:

and i guess this isnt completely bad but theres a big crack in my exhaust manifold so i got to get a header

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug: