tacomaguy1 Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 I laughed hard when they blew the jackhammers in the mtx ride Team Flex Issues
Azagtoth502 Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 That technically wasn't even a subwoofer. No coil, no soft parts, no anything. Just a cone. IIRC it was a cone linked to the driveshaft wasn't it? Yep, no real way to adjust the note. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
tacomaguy1 Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 Doesnt matter, it still did a beast number that no one could match(maybe in the future but not now) Team Flex Issues
RAM_Designs Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 Yep, no real way to adjust the note. Rev the engine. Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
Azagtoth502 Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 Guess you could do that pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
vettedude102 Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 Repost or not its still pretty cool 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
FroznBeavrBALLs Posted September 12, 2011 Author Report Posted September 12, 2011 ok well the whole thing was about the biggest woofer out there, not the fact that I think im the ONLY one to have seen this vid before.... if you read the post carefully u'll realize that. And i know someone said one already. But I kinda wanted to know what the biggest woofer is, that is produced by a company. Like something that a consumer can buy. Not a single made woofer that is barley a woofer. ya know? i think the biggest one i have heard of is 19inches.... but idk. ( and i mean biggest like cone size and over mass, not necessarily most power.) 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
armykyle1 Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 rev the engine ftw lol TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
mikeg321 Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 Audiobahn made a 36" sub I believe but I don't think they were available to the public. EV (electrovoice) made a 30" sub, my buddy has 2 of em they have a styrafoam cone a cloth surround and I'm pretty sure there older than I am 4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's 2 Crescendo bc5500s Crescendo c1100.4 6 focal mids Vifa tweets 5 XS Power d3100's Pioneer avh-p4200dvd All crammed into a mustang. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/
Forevrbumpn Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 I've wanted to try the brown note myth and the Mercedes subwoofer over again for years. I've thought about reciprocating saw air powered demo equipment I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.