RAM_Designs Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 i wonder how and what they powered it with.. didnt look like any new or upgraded alternator or battery under the hood Engine and driveshaft. Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
Azagtoth502 Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 Cadence still makes a 34" I guess, probably the same as the old Audiobahn. http://www.cadencesound.com/products/DCX34W.html pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
BulletInjection Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 Mythbusters sub plays 1st-4th gear I think lol My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
STEvil Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 if you want to get non-conventional there are installations using entire house walls as the sound diaphragm... I'm surprised nobody has made a topic about largest sustained air displacement capabilities.. MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..." Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through. Hammerdown... 1% no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 Cadence still makes a 34" I guess, probably the same as the old Audiobahn. http://www.cadencesound.com/products/DCX34W.html Same thing as Audiobahn 34 It weighs like 227 pounds and only 31 of that is the motor, it is also rated at 5000rms(though I wouldn't give it that) ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Berto Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 shitty built sub. lasted for 3 seconds.. 16hz is kinda crazy for that loud like they were saying though. i wonder how and what they powered it with.. didnt look like any new or upgraded alternator or battery under the hood I posted on the 1st page, it's just a cone linked to the car's driveshaft. As they give the car gas, the driveshaft rotates which leads the cone to be moved up and down. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
rasic Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 Doesnt matter, it still did a beast number that no one could match(maybe in the future but not now) Not true system: changes way to much...
skittlesRgood Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 shitty built sub. lasted for 3 seconds.. 16hz is kinda crazy for that loud like they were saying though. i wonder how and what they powered it with.. didnt look like any new or upgraded alternator or battery under the hood lmao, fail buddy. and it only lasted 3 seconds because the surround sucked ass. it was just an inner tube and nothing to act like a spider. but they sure did seal the shit out of their baffle lol. and ya, its not that this is a repost thats sad. its the fact that its been posted over and over and over. and it happened in what, 2005? its pretty fucking old. mythbusters blowing up the jackhammers was comedic gold. and my team mates were supposed to be in that episode instead of that mtx truck. they canceled on my team just before their shoot date. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
thumper02 Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 wat u mean no one will touch that 161 at 16 gary killian is nipping that score now and he is adding more amps Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator
FreekDesignz Posted September 13, 2011 Report Posted September 13, 2011 I'm not sure where I read it but it said Fi was working an a 22" BTL. I don't think it's true but if it were I'd start saving my pennies! ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.