DC Sound Lab

DC Price Reqest Thread

I have a level 4 motor i would like to order 1 10 inch basket and a 10inch re cone for the level 4 motor but i would like the level 5 upgrade as well as the wide roll surround and an extra spider. I tried calling dc yesterday and today with answer, i figure they are probably still super busy. almost forgot the zip code! 13090

Edited by Tebo

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

CJ please send me a up to date list of sub/amp and options/accesiories so I can take over orders over here...all I have is the old team sub price.list...doubt it has.changed but I do need the amp one and accessories...send to my pm or [email protected] as well as how much those toolmaker inputs set you back. Thank you kindly sir no reason I can't help people out over here in the far nor Cal area

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Can someone give me a price quote for 2 XL 15s and a separate one for 2 lvl4 15s

Shipped to 93534

Thanks

Hello! Looking to buy two DC AUDIO subs and need $PRICING$ please..

(2) DC Audio - Level Two - 10" w/ direct leads

My Zip Code is 58103

Thnk you,

Parker

PMs coming