Second Skin Audio

A Mix of SQ and SPL

I already have an RE XTX5000.1 which runs 2500w RMS @1ohm and I've came down to my final decision on a setup. I want to achieve great sound quality while still getting a respectable SPL level. I have came down to either 2 10" DC XL's or 1 12" RE XXX. I have heard the amazing sound quality from a XXX on 2000w pushing about 132db but personally I've never heard any systems with 2 XL 10's. Anyone have an opinion on which one to go with? I'm going to be throwing this in a Ford Fusion.

I would go with dc or audioque. Audioques street duty line is awsome on Sq and still gets nasty. Re audio imo sucks now. Ever one I know who's run any of the re subs including sx, mx,an the xxx have caught fire or the tinsel wires burn apart.

I already have an RE XTX5000.1 which runs 2500w RMS @1ohm and I've came down to my final decision on a setup. I want to achieve great sound quality while still getting a respectable SPL level. I have came down to either 2 10" DC XL's or 1 12" RE XXX. I have heard the amazing sound quality from a XXX on 2000w pushing about 132db but personally I've never heard any systems with 2 XL 10's. Anyone have an opinion on which one to go with? I'm going to be throwing this in a Ford Fusion.

damn dude. Didnt have to punch RE in the nuts for that one.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

damn dude. Didnt have to punch RE in the nuts for that one.

How was I disrespecting RE? haha.

I would go with dc or audioque. Audioques street duty line is awsome on Sq and still gets nasty. Re audio imo sucks now. Ever one I know who's run any of the re subs including sx, mx,an the xxx have caught fire or the tinsel wires burn apart.

You would be the first I have heard say that the XXX subs rip apart at the leads

I never had a problem with re leads.

Unless i was doing something stooopid.

But never on the xxx. Even when i was giving it everybit of 5k

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Im just curious how far you would go with that F. Fusion, to make it loud and clean ? Do you have to keep the back seats ? (I dunno' about you, but I've never had a seating issue > My seat is always the one on the front left ;)) A nice fat box, or a short wall would make it a lot easier to make it loud, by using more, and / or bigger subs. Through in some mid-bass', cross it all over well, and Bam :)

> Their is no re-placement, for dis-placement.

Then some good mids and highs in "at least" the four (front and rear) stock locations, and your good to go :)

BTW, I love everything about those Fusions.... except 1 thing.... They don't sell a 3dr hatch :( Back seats I can / would rip out, but the back doors which make it look less sporty, would NEVER be opened.

Anyway, it would be fun to wall one of those little things ;) LOL

Peace,

Fish

PS, What color did you get ? Those green ones are sick.... then black it out ;) Then a few Kwts, and whooo Hooo :)