have you ever had food poisoning?

All I know is drink lots of fluid. That'll dehydrate you quick if you got the runs and puking bad.

been trying, everytime i drink anything, water or diluted gatorade i have to vomit

last night was the worse i got the chills and cold sweats

go to the medic and get on an IV drip NOW!!! not now, but RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!! if you can't even keep water down you'll be in a dangerous place in a matter of hours.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

I ate raw shrimp in mexico ... basically sleeping on the tiolet, sick fever, I was cold being like 102 degrees. Cold sweats. Good thing no vomting but anything I digest or drank I threw out diahrea quick .

Suk ! Lasted a full week like that !! Longest week ever

damn that sucks man! I know some people eat wheat bread, and lots of water. You don't want anything with a high sugar content.

Well a little update, I was on an iv drip last night for a bit and was taken off because I was starting to feel a lot better. So I went back to my tent slept the rest of the night got up took my meds and went to work. Turns out that now the antibiotics are making me sick because I haven't been able to eat so there's nothing in my stomach to calm/mix with them. So I have been thrown on some more meds to counter act the bad reaction to the antibiotics.

you win some, you lose some

I had it bad for 7-8 hours a few weeks ago. I had some bad clams and they basically exploded out of me form both ends until I was completely empty. I got really cold and dizzy from it and hardly ate for a couple days. That was a really bad evening.

If it were me, I wouldn't take any antibiotics, that shit does more harm than good. Your body already got rid of what was making you sick.

Just replenish the water and nutrients you lost. If your body won't let you keep food in, stop eating. Your body knows when it needs food in it and when it doesn't.

And remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. :drink40:

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

Sure. A solid week of sitting on the john next to the tub, not sure which end would erupt next, in between stomach cramps that made me double over & fall to my knees. It was awesome.

I don't eat Chinese food from food court vendore where it just sits there pre- prepared anymore.

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU