Not sure if anyone cares or know but the phone came out last week and I was first in line to get it was excited was following the phone for a while online and reading up on it. Got the phone home got to play with it for a while and here are my thoughts.

Battery life is kinda horrible unless you get the extended battery then its not to bad.

Screen does not have the best quality for being a new phone the droid x had better looking screen.

Tons of Bloat ware on the phone from verion, not motos fault on that one. Yes can be removed if/when you root the phone.

Some other things that are just annoyances to me are that the on/off/sleep button is on the left side at the top not sure why it wasn't left centered just weird to get used to.

Overall i give the phone 6/10 not pleased with all the hype it was getting to be a great phone it really wasn't returned mine today back to my old one till something else comes out.

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

• 2 months later...

I feel the same with mine i lose 3g every now and then for hours and Verizon cant do shit about it i asked them what am i paying for here and she was like ill send a ticket in but it'll take a few weeks and they might return it and say sorry we can't help just do a system restore.....u got me fucked up

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

This was with a different phone, but fuck that, they do the same shit with my wife and we told them we did a system restore on the first one she had because they were convinced it was an app. Nothing changed, so we made them replace the phone (it was within the first 14 days of her having it). a couple months later she starts having problems with her phone again out of the blue, no new apps, no app updates, we went in to tell them she needs a new phone, not another of the same kind, and they started acting a little shitty at first but they could tell I was not going to accept a refurb, so they cut us a deal for her to upgrade only 6 months into her contract for a new phone at contract cost as long as she got the accessory pack. just go in there and give them shit about it since it's clearly NOT working right and you'll get a replacement. First time I did it I found it pretty easy to do over the phone.

Not sure if anyone cares or know but the phone came out last week and I was first in line to get it was excited was following the phone for a while online and reading up on it. Got the phone home got to play with it for a while and here are my thoughts.

Battery life is kinda horrible unless you get the extended battery then its not to bad.

Screen does not have the best quality for being a new phone the droid x had better looking screen.

Tons of Bloat ware on the phone from verion, not motos fault on that one. Yes can be removed if/when you root the phone.

Some other things that are just annoyances to me are that the on/off/sleep button is on the left side at the top not sure why it wasn't left centered just weird to get used to.

Overall i give the phone 6/10 not pleased with all the hype it was getting to be a great phone it really wasn't returned mine today back to my old one till something else comes out.

I was considering getting a Droid Bionic, I have a thunderbolt now.

My only question though would be the screen quality ? Is it that bad ? I had a droid X and the quality of that screen was HORRIBLE. I hated it, if the bionic is as bad or worse I wouldn't even consider looking at buying it.

Team L.I. S.P.L

- DC XL 18 M2

- DC 3.5K

- Mechman 270

- XS & Shuriken batts