Sonic Electronix

Hard to breathe trunk installs?

has to be really low to mess with your breathing. moving alot of air is what it is. not loudness. just my 2 cents. i've been in my friends truck with a 4th order tuned to idk what. but when it hits lows i can def feel it in my chest. I like it. Tryin to get my system like that.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Havent sat in a trunk car that choked me yet. Sat in some loud ones too. Trunk cars just aren't the same when you listen to demo cars like the hummer Ray built, Ray's tahoe, Preston's/ justins jeep, and Gary Killian's Excursion.

Yep big difference. The suv's have more air in them to move to begin with, making them more violent. Thats my reasoning anyway :shrug:

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Havent sat in a trunk car that choked me yet. Sat in some loud ones too. Trunk cars just aren't the same when you listen to demo cars like the hummer Ray built, Ray's tahoe, Preston's/ justins jeep, and Gary Killian's Excursion.

Anything mike singers built!! Steve micks van Pete sontags van....just sayin

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

I have had a few people tell me it was hard to breath. A few guys with ok systems, no one serious. I was running 2 DC XL 15"S on 5000wrms. I was metered on a Audiocontrol meter and hit 150db, and since then made it a bit louder. But its all out, trying to get rid of my car, done with the big system, selling it all. im rolling all stock right now. :cray:

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

Archived