Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted October 13, 2011 Report Posted October 13, 2011 The difference in inventor is crazy, can't wait to see the internals! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
SoCaLBaMF Posted October 13, 2011 Author Report Posted October 13, 2011 so nice bro..you are talented. Thanks bro! Damn that looks so badass, mad talent going on there. Thanks man, appreciate it. The difference in inventor is crazy, can't wait to see the internals! I agree.. haha things are much smoother, BUT not smoother for my computer, poor thing gets a workout That whole outside shell was one part, that I made 2d sketches off of and worked from there. I hope that thats the only problem I have because I cant edit much more on that shell since my computer goes crazy when I try to add more. Ill try creating different parts in a different window and put them all together in the end and see if it works out. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
SoCaLBaMF Posted October 18, 2011 Author Report Posted October 18, 2011 Got a few more updates on this damn thing. Haha, got the bottom cap board made, and just doing a few odds and ends that I have missed from the beginning of this project, both in Sketchup and Inventor. Most noticeable is the side panels. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
412 CVX Posted October 18, 2011 Report Posted October 18, 2011 Thank you for giving Iowa a name, kind sir. I can finally be proud to say that i'm an Iowan as well! Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
SoCaLBaMF Posted October 18, 2011 Author Report Posted October 18, 2011 Thank you for giving Iowa a name, kind sir. I can finally be proud to say that i'm an Iowan as well! And what name would that be besides boring? But I wouldnt go that far... maybe if I lived in the bigger cities I would say that. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
BassMunky Posted October 18, 2011 Report Posted October 18, 2011 looks soo real Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
412 CVX Posted October 18, 2011 Report Posted October 18, 2011 Thank you for giving Iowa a name, kind sir. I can finally be proud to say that i'm an Iowan as well! And what name would that be besides boring? But I wouldnt go that far... maybe if I lived in the bigger cities I would say that. Hahaha not much going on in the bigger cities. i'm from West Des Moines (just up in college ATM) and i was living like 5 minutes from the Jordan Creek Mall. the nightlife sucks, everything dies after like 10 pm. if money ain't a thang, then there's plenty to do as long as you're willing to pay. but nothing's cheap. Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
SoCaLBaMF Posted October 18, 2011 Author Report Posted October 18, 2011 looks soo real Thanks man! Thank you for giving Iowa a name, kind sir. I can finally be proud to say that i'm an Iowan as well! And what name would that be besides boring? But I wouldnt go that far... maybe if I lived in the bigger cities I would say that. Hahaha not much going on in the bigger cities. i'm from West Des Moines (just up in college ATM) and i was living like 5 minutes from the Jordan Creek Mall. the nightlife sucks, everything dies after like 10 pm. if money ain't a thang, then there's plenty to do as long as you're willing to pay. but nothing's cheap. Well I always have fun in bigger cities.. bars FTW. Oh nice my sister just moved to West Des Moines, not exactly sure where he place is, I havent been there yet. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.